xPico IAP Discontinued
xPico IAP is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface
Embedded Ethernet Module
- Chip-sized Footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm
- Complete Device Server Application with Full IP Stack
- Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU Support
- Serial Port Supporting Up to 115.2kbps
- Extended Temperature: -40° to +85° C
xPico IAP Overview
Designed for robust operation and with support of Modbus, the chip-sized xPico IAP module provides simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest industrial network-enabling module on the market.
xPico IAP is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. The included industry-proven Lantronix device server application with full IP stack and Modbus Protocol support allows seamless remote access to device data, simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico IAP can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. A key difference with the xPico IAP is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
xPico IAP Tech Specs
- Two Serial CMOS Ports* (3.3V, 5V tolerant)
- 300 to 115.2 kbps for Modbus enabled serial port
- Control signals: DTR/DCD, RTS/CTS (Port 1 only)
- Flow control XON/XOFF
- Programmable I/O: 8 PIO pins (software selectable)
- Lantronix Modbus application
- Modbus TCP, Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU. Master and Slave mode support
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-sensing)
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, DHCP, ARP, ICMP, DHCP, Auto-IP, DNS, SNMPv1, TFTP, Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU
- SNMP, Telnet, Serial
- Field upgradable firmware
- Based on the DSTni-EX Enhanced 16-bit x86 Architecture
- Memory: 256KB SRAM, 512KB Flash
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC
- 40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector
- Operating Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 24mm (L) x 16.5mm (W) x 5.64mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5g
- 5-Year Limited
* Modbus can only be operated on one serial port at a time.
Management and Control
xPico IAP Resources
xPico IAP Downloads
|xPico IAP Firmware|
xPico IAP Part Numbers
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.