The Next Generation Wired Ethernet Gateway and Device Server in the same compact form factor as the Lantronix XPort.
XPort® EDGE is a network communications engine for secure IoT connectivity and remote management that fits within a standard Ethernet connector. Requiring minimal engineering effort, the XPort EDGE allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products in a few weeks.
Leverage a comprehensive suite of built-in device security software with minimal integration effort. Lantronix TruPort® Security offers instant access to key features such as secure boot, secure firmware updates, secure connections, data-at-rest protection for keys and configuration and role-based access control.
Reliably and securely communicate your device data with one or more applications on the local network or across the Internet. Utilize customer proven TruPort® Serial for transparent pass-through of hundreds of serial protocols or TruPort® Socket for multiple connections via TCP, UDP and HTTP(S) Server.
XPort Edge includes a comprehensive suite of built-in device security applications that offer robust and secure connections, data-at-rest protection for keys, configuration, secure boot and secure firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) updates, user role-based access control and fine-grained policy-based network service control.
Centralized device management and data access to your devices via Lantronix ConsoleFlow™ cloud platform.
Everything you need is included in the tiny RJ45 Ethernet connector package. Connect to any 8/16/32-bit microcontroller with a UART interface. Simplify your device application with fully offloaded network stack, robust security, connectivity and management software.
• TruPort® Serial Technology — TCP and UDP Server Mode, TCP and
UDP Client Mode, Multi-host Connect; TLS Client and Server
• TruPort® Socket — Multi-host Client and Server Modes, HTTP(S)
• Authenticated SMTP Support — Send email directly from device
• TruPort® Security Software
– Secure Boot, Secure Firmware-Over-the-Air (FOTA) Updates
– Secure Key Storage, Encrypted Configuration
– Secure Connections with SSL/TLS, HTTPS
– Software Controlled Network Service Ports Enable/Disable
– Role Based Access Control
– IEEE 802.1X Network Access Control (EAPOL)
• SSLv3/TLS 1.2 with PKI and X.509 Certificates (up to 2048-bit
• TLS 1.2, AES (256-bit, 192-bit, 128-bit), up to 4096-bit RSA keys,
• Lantronix ConsoleFlow™ IoT Software Platform
• Serial Port, Telnet, Internal Web Server (HTTP/HTTPS), SNMP
• Lantronix Device Discovery Protocol (L2CAP)
• Secure Firmware Upgrade via HTTP, ConsoleFlow™
• DHCP Client v4/v6, BOOTP
• Telnet Server, HTTP server
• IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, Auto-IP, DNS, SNMP v1/v2
• IEEE 802.3 MAC and PHY, 10BaseT and 100Base-TX with HP Auto-MDIX
• Auto Negotiation; Full duplex and half duplex support
• Link Activity LED Indicators
• 1x UART (Serial) Ports
• CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V Level Signals
• Data Rates: 9600 bps to 4Mbps (software selectable)
• Data Bits: 7 or 8; Stop Bits: 1 or 2; Parity: Odd, Even or None
• Control signals: DTR/DCD, RTS/CTS
• Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), RTS/CTS (hardware), None
• Programmable I/O: up to 3 CPs
• I/O Voltage: 3.3V
• CPU: Cortex R4 up to 320 MHz
• Storage: 8MB SPI Flash; 1MB for File System
• Input Voltage: 3.3VDC
• Current consumption: 160 mA (100Base-TX); 180 mA (10Base-T)”
• Operating Temp: -40°C to +85°C
• Storage Temp: -40°C to +85°C
• Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Dimensions: 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5 mm (1.33 x 0.64 x 0.53 in)
• Weight: 9.6g (0.34 oz)
• Tray: 50 units/tray (200 units Carton)
• Sample: 1 unit (Box)
• SDK available for download from Lantronix
• For more information, refer to:
• FCC, EU, Canada Class B emission/immunity and UL/CB 60950/62368 safety.
For other certifications, please refer to the XPort EDGE Data Sheet.
• 2 Year Limited
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|Sorry, no parts were found that match that search query.|
Lantronix Part #XPE200100B
XPORT EDGE EMBEDDED ETHERNET GATEWAY, UART, RJ45 ETH, TRAY
Lantronix Part #XPE200100EK
NameXPort EDGE – Evaluation Kit
XPort EDGE – Evaluation Kit
Lantronix Part #XPE200100S
XPORT EDGE EMBEDDED ETHERNET GATEWAY, UART, RJ45 ETH, SAMPLE
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.