If you have a team attitude and great ideas, send your resume and a one-paragraph summary of your most recent improvement idea via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax to 949-453-7165 or by mail to:
Lantronix Human Resources
7535 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Sr. Manager, Supply Demand Management
Company: Lantronix, Inc.
Location: Irvine, California, USA
Job Code: 021-01-0816
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Supply Demand Management
Experience Level: Senior Level
Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Company Description: Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a global provider of smart networking and communications solutions for machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. Lantronix IoT Modules and Enterprise Solutions enable machines, devices and sensors to be securely accessed, managed, monitored and controlled. Easy to integrate and deploy, Lantronix solutions enable customers to capitalize on the convergence of mobility with M2M systems and to participate in the Internet of Things (IoT). Lantronix solutions have applications across many industries including, security, industrial and building automation, transportation, energy, retail, financial, government, consumer electronics, medical and information technology. Founded in 1989, Lantronix is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, will proactively lead and manage the product forecasting and supply management processes to ensure the availability of product to support customer requirements and support business revenue objectives while maintaining inventory levels in line with financial goals.
- While collaborating with Sales Operations and Product Marketing, lead and manage the product forecasting process
- Manage the supply of product in support of customer demand and company revenue targets
- Coordinate the planning of imports and exports with the manager of logistics to support logistics expense goals
- Manage inventory turns in line with financial goals and objectives
- Manage local and remote staff according to corporate policy and in support of departmental goals and objectives
- Manage global supplier relationships
- Manage resources necessary to support product rework and RMA activity
- Collaborate with the Manager of NPI on New Product Introductions
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on product EOL
- Ensure the ongoing development of staff to keep the team up to date on supply and demand planning practices and sourcing strategies
- Desired Skills and Competencies:
- 10+ years of Supply Demand Planning in the high tech industry
- 10+ years of global outsourced manufacturing experience
- Experience managing a global staff
- Experience in global supplier relationship management
- Experience with Oracle or SAP ERP systems
- Demonstrated success in advanced demand planning
- Knowledge of or experience with both “push” and “demand flow” methodologies.
- Knowledgeable in CPFR techniques a plus
- APICS CPIM and CSCP certifications a plus
Lantronix provides for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, EAP, 401(k), Vacation and Holiday pay. Business casual work environment.
To Be Considered:
Please submit your resume online at : https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15376691
Lantronix makes it easy for customers to increase productivity by offering innovative solutions to enable secure and robust machine-to-machine communications.
Working at Lantronix
We strongly believe that a company is only as strong as its employees. Our work culture is founded on investing in our employees’ ideas and efforts to provide the building blocks that breed success. This values based culture relies on minimal layers of management, ease of collaboration, open communication and an entrepreneurial attitude of taking risks. The result is fast decision-making and innovation. Our core values are:
Innovation – We apply a creative, practical and solutions-oriented mindset to everything we do – whether we are creating a product or interacting with a customer, colleague, partner or vendor. We overcome perceived limits by innovative thinking. “I’ve always done it this way” is not a justifiable statement.
Customer Focus – We all must be customer oriented and aspire to offer the best solution to our customer’s problems. We listen to the customer’s needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Market Leadership – We pursue markets where we believe we can win and become the leader. We are willing to invest in the resources and take the appropriate risks to do so. If we can’t visualize a way to win, we won’t participate.
- Personal Leadership – Our success and growth depends on individuals who seek and accept responsibility. We empower our people to make decisions and use their creativity to produce results. We believe honest and ethical conduct is critical to our business success and customers, employees, shareholders, and suppliers deserve to be treated with mutual trust, honesty, and respect.
Communication – We believe well-informed people are more effective and make better decisions. Open and frequent communication is encouraged and practiced throughout the organization. Individuals are expected to voice their opinions, listen to and consider the opinions of others without regard for organizational boundaries or level, and bring their highest quality information to the discussion. While constructive dissent is encouraged, teamwork is essential. Once a decision is made, the team is expected to execute on it.
Quality – We exceed the highest standards of quality in each of our chosen markets. We each take individual responsibility for the results of our efforts.
Benefits (US Benefits)
We offer our employees a total rewards package designed to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of our employees and their families. These include:
- Health Care Benefits
- Comprehensive medical and hospitalization coverage through either an HMO or PPO plan.
- Prescription drug program.
- Paid Time Off Benefits
- Lantronix’s, time off benefits provides employees with a work/family balance.
- Dependent upon years of service, employees can receive up to 5 weeks of vacation. New hires are eligible for 10 days of vacation.
- The company provides 11 paid holidays annually and 1 floating holiday employees can take during the year.
- Income Protection and Wealth Accumulation Benefits
- Includes a 401(k) plan, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and much more.
- Lantronix’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to purchase shares of company stock through convenient payroll deductions. Employees purchase shares at a 15% discount from the lower of: The fair market value of Lantronix stock on the Grant date (Offering Period start date) or the fair market value of Lantronix stock on the Purchase date.
- And so much more…
- Lantronix seeks to offer a full range of benefits for its employees to take advantage of. In addition to those already mentioned, we offer employees opportunities to take advantage of: Medical, Dependent Day Care, and Transportation Flexible Spending Accounts; Employee Assistance Program; Employee Discounts; Educational Reimbursement; Patent Award Program.
- We have fun too…
- Lantronix offers fun themed events throughout the year. They include holiday luncheons; Halloween parties, monthly birthday celebrations, and having various gourmet food trucks truck visit our site for lunch.
At Lantronix, we value diversity on an individual level. We’re dedicated to creating an environment where people can share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas. We celebrate the innovative solutions created when teams bring their diverse backgrounds into play. Lantronix is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.