Lantronix makes it easy for customers to increase productivity by offering innovative solutions to enable secure and robust machine-to-machine communications.
Working at Lantronix
We strongly believe that a company is only as strong as its employees. Our work culture is founded on investing in our employees’ ideas and efforts to provide the building blocks that breed success. This values-based culture relies on minimal layers of management, ease of collaboration, open communication and an entrepreneurial attitude of taking risks. The result is fast decision-making and innovation. Our core values are:
Innovation – We apply a creative, practical and solutions-oriented mindset to everything we do – whether we are creating a product or interacting with a customer, colleague, partner or vendor. We overcome perceived limits by innovative thinking. “I’ve always done it this way” is not a justifiable statement.
Customer Focus – We all must be customer oriented and aspire to offer the best solution to our customer’s problems. We listen to the customer’s needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Market Leadership – We pursue markets where we believe we can win and become the leader. We are willing to invest in the resources and take the appropriate risks to do so. If we can’t visualize a way to win, we won’t participate.
- Personal Leadership – Our success and growth depends on individuals who seek and accept responsibility. We empower our people to make decisions and use their creativity to produce results. We believe honest and ethical conduct is critical to our business success and customers, employees, shareholders, and suppliers deserve to be treated with mutual trust, honesty, and respect.
Communication– We believe well-informed people are more effective and make better decisions. Open and frequent communication is encouraged and practiced throughout the organization. Individuals are expected to voice their opinions, listen to and consider the opinions of others without regard for organizational boundaries or level, and bring their highest quality information to the discussion. While constructive dissent is encouraged, teamwork is essential. Once a decision is made, the team is expected to execute on it.
Quality – We exceed the highest standards of quality in each of our chosen markets. We each take individual responsibility for the results of our efforts.
Lantronix Benefits (US)
We offer our employees a total rewards package designed to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of our employees and their families. These include:
Health Care Benefits
– Comprehensive medical and hospitalization coverage through either an HMO or PPO plan.
– Prescription drug program.
– Flexible Spending Accounts.
Paid Time Off Benefits
– Lantronix’s, time off benefits provides employees with a work/family balance.
– Non-exempt new hires are eligible for 10 days of vacation. Exempt new hires do not have a fixed amount of vacation time per year, and vacation time is not limited, allocated, or accrued.
– The company provides an average of 11 paid holidays annually and 2 floating holidays that employees can take during the year. Floating holidays are provided to non-exempt employees only.
Income Protection and Wealth Accumulation Benefits
– Includes a 401(k) plan with company match, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and much more.
– Lantronix’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to purchase shares of company stock, through convenient payroll deductions, at no less than a 15% discount.
– Lantronix seeks to offer a full range of benefits for its employees to take advantage of. In addition to those already mentioned, we offer employees opportunities to take advantage of: Employee Assistance Program; Employee Discounts; Educational Reimbursement; Patent Award Program; Annual Health Fair
We have fun too…
– Lantronix offers fun themed events throughout the year. They include holiday luncheons; Halloween parties, monthly birthday celebrations, and having various gourmet food trucks truck visit our site for lunch.
If you have a team attitude and great ideas, send your resume and a one-paragraph summary of your most recent improvement idea via email to email@example.com, via fax to 949-453-7165 or by mail to:
Lantronix Human Resources
7535 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
- DevOps Engineer – Hyderabad, India
- Embedded Camera Engineering Specialist – Multiple Locations
- Embedded Software Engineer – Ilmenau, Germany
- Embedded Software Engineer – Multiple Locations
- Image Processing Engineer – Multiple Locations
- Principal DevOps Engineer – Hyderabad, India
- Senior Software Engineer (851-01-0620) – Hyderabad, India
- Senior Software Engineer (851-02-0620) – Hyderabad, India
- Technical Writer – Hyderabad, India
- Sr. Member Tech Staff – Hyderabad, India
- Sr. Member Tech Staff – Hyderabad, India