Lantronix makes it easy for customers to increase productivity by offering innovative solutions to enable secure and robust machine-to-machine communications.
Working at Lantronix
We strongly believe that a company is only as strong as its employees. Our work culture is founded on investing in our employees’ ideas and efforts to provide the building blocks that breed success. This values-based culture relies on minimal layers of management, ease of collaboration, open communication and an entrepreneurial attitude of taking risks. The result is fast decision-making and innovation. Our core values are:
Innovation – We apply a creative, practical and solutions-oriented mindset to everything we do – whether we are creating a product or interacting with a customer, colleague, partner or vendor. We overcome perceived limits by innovative thinking. “I’ve always done it this way” is not a justifiable statement.
Customer Focus – We all must be customer oriented and aspire to offer the best solution to our customer’s problems. We listen to the customer’s needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Market Leadership – We pursue markets where we believe we can win and become the leader. We are willing to invest in the resources and take the appropriate risks to do so. If we can’t visualize a way to win, we won’t participate.
- Personal Leadership – Our success and growth depends on individuals who seek and accept responsibility. We empower our people to make decisions and use their creativity to produce results. We believe honest and ethical conduct is critical to our business success and customers, employees, shareholders, and suppliers deserve to be treated with mutual trust, honesty, and respect.
Communication– We believe well-informed people are more effective and make better decisions. Open and frequent communication is encouraged and practiced throughout the organization. Individuals are expected to voice their opinions, listen to and consider the opinions of others without regard for organizational boundaries or level, and bring their highest quality information to the discussion. While constructive dissent is encouraged, teamwork is essential. Once a decision is made, the team is expected to execute on it.
Quality – We exceed the highest standards of quality in each of our chosen markets. We each take individual responsibility for the results of our efforts.
Lantronix Benefits (US)
We offer our employees a total rewards package designed to meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of our employees and their families. These include:
Health Care Benefits
– Comprehensive medical and hospitalization coverage through either an HMO or PPO plan.
– Prescription drug program.
– Flexible Spending Accounts.
Paid Time Off Benefits
– Lantronix’s, time off benefits provides employees with a work/family balance.
– New hires are eligible for 10 days of vacation.
– The company provides 11 paid holidays annually and floating holidays employees can take during the year.
Income Protection and Wealth Accumulation Benefits
– Includes a 401(k) plan with company match, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and much more.
– Lantronix’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan allows employees to purchase shares of company stock, through convenient payroll deductions, at no less than a 15% discount.
– Lantronix seeks to offer a full range of benefits for its employees to take advantage of. In addition to those already mentioned, we offer employees opportunities to take advantage of: Employee Assistance Program; Employee Discounts; Educational Reimbursement; Patent Award Program; Annual Health Fair
We have fun too…
– Lantronix offers fun themed events throughout the year. They include holiday luncheons; Halloween parties, monthly birthday celebrations, and having various gourmet food trucks truck visit our site for lunch.
If you have a team attitude and great ideas, send your resume and a one-paragraph summary of your most recent improvement idea via email to email@example.com, via fax to 949-453-7165 or by mail to:
Lantronix Human Resources
7535 Irvine Center Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
Inside Sales Representative
|JOB TITLE:||Inside Sales Representative|
|CLASSIFICATION:||Regular Full Time|
|LOCATION:||Irvine, CA; Hyderabad, India.|
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for growing Lantronix revenue at both new and existing accounts. You will be responsible for generating and following up on leads with the goal on penetrating new customer target accounts and verticals. You will also have an assigned list of existing customer accounts. You will have the opportunity to nurture relationships with our existing customers and will be tasked with learning about the customer buying cycles and how they use Lantronix products. You will develop relationships with decisions makers and identify new opportunities for our products within those accounts. In addition to managing new and existing leads and accounts, you will be an integral part of the sales team supporting the Regional Sales Director and Regional Sales Managers. This role will report to the Sales Operations Manager in Irvine, CA.
- Drive closure of leads generated from marketing activities
- Identify distribution and channel partners in your assigned region and coordinate quarterly Lantronix trainings and roadmap updates within those partners, obtain list of attendees and collaborate with those individuals to identify new opportunities
- Qualify Design Win Registration and Deal Registration requests from our channel partners
- Manage the special pricing “price exception” process, an outstanding ISR will be able to recommend and negotiate pricing after developing in the role
- Report accurate forecast data for assigned accounts
- Support Regional Sales team members with forecast reporting and updates
- Increase the number of qualified customers testing Lantronix products and maintain communication with customers that have initiated testing and qualification of Lantronix products
- Collaborate with regional sales team members to develop a target account list for Lantronix focus products, penetrate those accounts and win face to face meetings for regional sales team
- BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- com experience a plus
- Must be comfortable cold calling and using the phone or other conferencing tools to build relationships and sell
- Positive attitude is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication
- The successful candidate will have the ability to not simply identify problems, but will be a creative and innovative thinker who proposes a solution
To be considered:
Please submit resume here.