- Patented formfactor and production ready networking stack
- 256-bit AES encryption for secure communications
- EMC/EMI-compliant; RoHS-compliant
- Everything you need — all in a single RJ45 package
Build Serial to Ethernet Connectivity and Control into Your Products, Quickly and Simply
XPort is a compact, integrated solution to web enable virtually any device with serial capability. By incorporating XPort into a product design, device manufacturers can quickly and easily offer network connectivity as a standard feature — so equipment can be accessed and controlled over the network.
Full Networking in a Tiny Package
XPort embedded Ethernet device server removes the complexity – of designing network connectivity into a product by incorporating all of the required hardware and software inside a patented innovative package. Smaller than your thumb, it includes all essential networking features, including a 10Base- T/100Base-TX Ethernet connection, proven operating system, an embedded web server, e-mail alerts, a full TCP/IP protocol stack, and 256-bit AES encryption for secure communications.
Integrated Network Communications Module
XPort is powered by our DSTni network processor SoC, which includes a 10/100 MAC/PHY and 256 KB of SRAM. It features a built-in web server for communications with a device via a standard Internet browser. Web capability can be used for remote configuration, real-time monitoring or troubleshooting. XPort has 512 KB of onmodule Flash for web pages and software upgrades. It acts as a dedicated co-processor that optimizes network activities permitting the host microprocessor to function at maximum efficiency.
Robust, Feature-Rich Software Suite
Eliminating the need to develop or license a networking stack, XPort incorporates:
- Robust Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Full-featured network protocol stack
- Built-in web server for device communication and configuration via a standard browser
The Windows-based DeviceInstaller tool makes configuring one or more XPorts in a subnet quick and easy.
- Install and configure XPort and load firmware
- Assign IP & other network specific addresses
- Load custom web pages and view specific device data
- Enable web-based configuration of the device
- Ping or query the attached device(s) over the network
- Allow Telnet communication with the device(s)
XPort Tech Specs
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous, 5V Tolerant)
- Data Rates: 300 bps to 921,600 bps
- Characters: 7 or 8 data bits
- Parity: Odd, even, none
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Control Signals: DTR/DCD, CTS/RTS
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS
- Programmable I/O: 3 PIO pins (software selectable)
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Connector: RJ45
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, ICMP, SNMP, TFTP, Telnet, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, and AutoIP
- 10Base-T connection
- 100Base-TX connection
- Link & activity indicator – Full/half duplex
- SNMP,Telnet, serial, internal web server, and Microsoft Windows®- based utility for configuration
- Password protection
- Optional 256-bit AES Rijndael encryption
- Storage Capacity: 384KB for web pages
- CPU: Based on the DSTni-EX enhanced 16-bit, 48MHz or 88MHz, x86 architecture
- Memory: 256KB SRAM and 512KB Flash
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and serially
- Input Voltage: 3.3 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage (Non-operating): -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 33.9 x 16.25 x 13.5mm (1.33 x 0.64 x 0.53 in)
- Weight: 9.6 g (0.34 oz)
- Web manager, Windows®-based DeviceInstaller configuration software and Com Port Redirector.
Internal Web Server
XPort Part Numbers
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
Stay up to date on Lantronix news
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.