Cisco Compliant 40G QSFP+
QSFP+ 40GBase-X With DMI
Lantronix TN-QSFP-40G series 40G QSFP+ optical transceivers are designed to install in any QSFP+ port allowing for 40GBase-X interfaces to the network through the QSFP+ connector. The TN-QSFP-40G transceivers are Cisco Compliant* and are designed for bi-directional serial-optical data communication such as 40G Ethernet.
Applications include: 40G Ethernet, 10G Ethernet, and Data Center Aggregation Connection.
TN-QSFP-40G Series Overview
- High capacity: up to 44.4 Gbps per module
- Compliant with SFF 8436 QSFP+ MSA
- Single +3.3 V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- Low Power Dissipation : SR4 < 1.5 Watts, all other modules < 3.5w
- 40GBase-SR4: 4 lanes, up to 11.1Gbps per lane, Standard MPO connector
- 40GBase-LR4 & 40GBase-LR4-3: 4 wavelength CWDM Mux/Demux design, up to 11.1Gbps per wavelength, Duplex LC connector
- 40GBase-SR-BD: two transmit/receive channels, 20Gbps each channel, 850 – 900nm wavelength range, Duplex LC connector
- 40GBase-IR4: 4 wavelength CWDM Mux/Demux design, up to 11.1Gbps per wavelength, Duplex LC connector
TN-QSFP-40G Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3ba
- SFF 8436
- Width: 0.71” [18 mm]
- Depth: 2.83” [72 mm]
- Height: 0.33” [8.5 mm]
- Operating: 0°C to +70°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- IEC 60825-1, FDA CDRH 21-CFR 1040.10 Class 1
TN-QSFP-40G Series Resources
TN-QSFP-40G Series Downloads
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
TN-QSFP-40G Series Part Numbers
Lantronix’ QSFP+ modules fully comply with the Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our QSFP+ modules to be used in all other MSA compliant QSFP+ platforms. In addition, TN QSFP+ modules are also Compliant with all Cisco QSFP+ based routers and switches, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. TN QSFP+ modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.