12-Slot Media Converter Rack
Flexible design for growing networks simplify your installation of Lantronix’ stand-alone media converters with the Media Converter Rack. This 19” rack-mountable unit supports up to twelve media converters while the unique design allows for multiple connections, consolidated into a single device, making network connections easier and more efficient.
- Space Saving Design: This device is powered by a single internal universal power supply; eliminating the need for the multiple power connections often associated with multiple converter installations. The unit saves space in the wiring closet by providing a means for mounting (12) converters in (3) units of rack space while reducing the number of wall outlet power connections required.
- Convenience: The media converters are hot-swappable. They can also be removed from the rack, powered externally, and used as stand-alone units in new applications as your network needs change in the future.
- Cost Effective: Easily rack mount the single-wide, 12 volt powered, Transition Networks’ media converters that you already own, or buy stand-alone units today and rack mount them in the future.
- Includes: (12) Universal rack mount media converter brackets.
E-MCR-05 Tech Specs
- Width: 17″ [432 mm]
- Depth: 15″ [381 mm]
- Height: 4.75” [121 mm]
- Universal, internal power supply;
- AC 85 – 264V, 47 – 63 Hz.
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 12 lbs. [5.2 kg]
- 46,000 Hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)126,
- 126,500 Hours (Bellcore)
- UL Listed, cUL Listed (Canada), CISPR/EN55022 Class A, FCC Class A, CE Mark
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
E-MCR-05 Part Numbers
12-Slot Media Converter Rack
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|Lantronix Part #||Legacy Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|RMBU||RMBU||Rack mount bracket for mini media converters, used with E-MCR-05 and RMS19-SA4-02|
|RMBM||RMBM||Rack mount bracket for mini media converters, used with E-MCR-05 and RMS19-SA4-02|
|S3100-4040||S3100-4040||Stand-alone Fiber to Fiber Media ConverterSFP to SFP for Data Rates from 100Mbps to 2.5 Gbps|
|E-100BTX-FX-06(SFP)||E-100BTX Series||Stand-alone Fast Ethernet Media Converter 100Base-TX to 100Base-FX|
|SGETF1013-110||SGETF Series||Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter 1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX|
|E-TBT-FRL-05||E-TBT-FRL-05 Series||Stand-alone Ethernet Media Converter10Base-T to 10Base-FL|
|F-SM-MM-02||F-SM-MM-02||Stand-alone Fiber to Fiber Media ConverterFiber to Fiber for Data Rates from 100Mbps to 155Mbps|
|S6210-3013||S6210 Series||Stand-alone DS3-T3/E3 Network Interface Device DS3 – T3/E3 Coax over Fiber|
|SBFTF1011-105||SBFTF Series||Stand-alone Fast Ethernet Media and Rate Converter10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX|
|SFMFF1314-220||SFMFF1314-220||Stand-alone Fiber to Fiber Media Converter 1000Base-SX or 1000Base Fiber Channel|
|SGFEB1040-130||SGFEB Series||Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media and Rate Converter10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX|
|SRS2F3111-100||SRS2F Series||Stand-alone RS232 Remotely Managed Media Converter RS232 Copper to Fiber|
|SBFTF1010-130||SBFTF1010-130||Stand-alone Fault-Tolerant Redundant Link Protector10/100Base-TX|
|S4110-4848||S4110-4848||Stand-alone Fiber to Fiber Media Converter SFP+ to SFP+ for Data Rates from 1 Gbps to 11.5 Gbps|
|S4120-1048||S4120-1048||Stand-alone 10 Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter10GBase-T Copper to Fiber|
|S6010-1011||S6010 Series||Stand-alone DS1 – T1/E1 Remotely Managed NID DS1 – T1/E1 over Fiber|
|J/RS232-CF-01(SC)||J/RS232 Series||Stand-alone RS232 Media ConverterRS232 Copper to Fiber|