Cisco Compatible 10GBase SFP+ Module
Applications include: 10G Ethernet Switches and Routers and Metro Edge Switching.
- 10G Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP+)
- Maximum Link Length of 30 m over Cat 6a/Cat 7 Cable
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant
TN-SFP-10G-T Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3an
- Width: 0.52” [13 mm]
- Depth: 2.18” [55 mm]
- Height: 0.33” [8 mm]
- 3 W (max)
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
- 171,652 hours
- IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
TN-SFP-10G-T Part Numbers
10GBase-T (RJ-45) [30 m/ 98 ft.]
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
* Caution: Power Consumption and Supply Current are higher than the specified values in SFP MSA.
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.