Open-Q™ 624A Development Kit
Lantronix’s Open-Q™ 624A Development Kit is a cost-effective, feature rich, exposed board platform running the Android OS and is powered by our Open-Q™ 624A SOM (System on Module) that is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 624 processor.
The Development Kit is ideal for evaluation of the Open-Q™ 624A SOM (System on Module) as well as jump-starting development of AI-enabled home hub products requiring tasks such as video conferencing, remote video monitoring, movie and video streaming. It supports audio development with multiple microphones and stereo speaker amps on the carrier board.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 624 processor
- Octa-Core 64-bit ARM® Cortex™ A53 1.8 GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 506 GPU
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ DSP
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM, 32GB eMMC Flash
- Pre-certified Wi-Fi/BT module – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2×2 MU-MIMO, 2.4/5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 + BLE
- 1x USB3.0 Type C
- Debug UART USB interface
- Sensor expansion header
- GPIO expansion header (GPIO, UART, SPI, I2C buses)
- Haptics output
- Advanced Qualcomm audio codec on SOM
- Multiple digital microphones on the carrier board
- Stereo speaker amp outputs on carrier board
- I2S/SLIMBUS headers for expansion to external audio devices
- Video Capture up to 1080p at 90fps
- Video Playback up to 1080p at 90fps
- 264 (AVC) and H.265 (HEVC) and VP8
- 1x 4-lane MIPI DSI connector for optional LCD/touchscreen
- LCD up to 1080p Full HD 60fps
- Power input: 12V/3A from included power adapter
- SOM size: 50mm x 46.5mm
- Carrier Board size: 170mm x 115mm
- 2x Wi-Fi PCB antennas (2×2 MIMO) + separate Bluetooth PCB antenna for isolation
- 2x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera connectors
- Android™ 8 Oreo™
Overview for Open-Q™ 624A Development Kit
Lantronix’s Open-Q™ 626 µSOM Development Kit is a cost-effective, feature rich, camera tuned, exposed board platform powered by our Open-Q™ 626 µSOM (Micro System on Module) that is based on the Snapdragon™ 626 processor (APQ8053Pro). The Development Kit is ideal for evaluation of the Open-Q™ 626 µSOM (Micro System on Module) as well as jump-starting development of connected camera devices or other high performance embedded products.
The Development Kit supports our optional LCD / touch panel or 1080p HDMI output, 4K Ultra HD H.264/H.265 encode and decode, up to 24MP cameras, microphone inputs and stereo outputs.
Features & Specifications for Open-Q™ 624A Development Kit
LCD/Touch Screen Interface
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Lantronix and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Lantronix Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Open-Q™ 624A SOM