2-Slot Chassis for ION Modules
The ION002-AD is a 2-slot ION chassis that is design for network edge deployments, providing a mounting method for 1 double-wide slide-in card or up to 2 single-wide ION slide-in cards. This chassis included 2 power input options to choose from, either AC though the barrel connector or DC through the 2-pin terminal block. The ION002-AD allows 1 or 2 ION slide-in cards to be deployed as stand-alone units.
- Desktop installation
- Supports WMBP wall mount brackets
- Unmanaged Chassis
- Supports any ION slide-in card that consume 6 Watts or less of power (C4120-1048 is not supported, C4221-4848 is not supported)
- Fan-less design
- External AC power
- DC power input is an option on the 2 slot chassis
- Support IP addressable managed ION slide-in cards
ION002-AD Tech Specs
- (2) Slots in front for ION slide-in modules
- None, Power indicator is on the slide-in card
- Width: 4″ [102 mm]
- Depth: 7.1” [180 mm]
- Height: 2.2” [55.88 mm]
- External AC/DC power supply included, 120-240VAC input, 12VDC Output or an optional two-wire 21-60 VDC input terminal block
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 3 lbs. [1.35 kg]
- With Power Supply:
Greater than 191,800 Hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)
Greater than 527,500 Hour (Bellcore)
- Without Power Supply:
Greater than 4,700,000 Hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)
Greater than 13,000,000 Hours (Bellcore)
- UL listed, EN55022, EN55024, CE Mark, FCC Class A, CISPR Class A
ION002-AD ResourcesApplication SpotlightsVideosPress Releases
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
ION002-AD Part Numbers
2-Slot Chassis for the ION Platform with AC or DC power options
Lantronix Part # Name Description Order Now
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.