1-Slot Chassis for ION Modules
The ION001-A is a 1-slot ION chassis that is design for network edge deployments, allowing a single ION card to be deployed as a stand-alone unit. This chassis provides a method of mounting one single-wide ION slide-in media converter module and includes an external AC power supply.
- Desktop installation
- Supports WMBP wall mount brackets
- Unmanaged Chassis
- Supports any ION slide-in card that consume 6 Watts or less of power (C4120-1048 is not supported)
- Fan-less design
- External AC power
- Support IP addressable managed ION slide-in cards
ION001-A Tech Specs
- (1) Slot in front for ION slide-in modules
- None, Power indicator is on the slide-in card
- Width: 4″ [102 mm]
- Depth: 7.1” [180 mm]
- Height: 1.2” [30.48 mm]
- External AC/DC power supply included, 120-240VAC input, 12VDC Output
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 2 lbs. [0.9 kg]
- With Power Supply:
191,800 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)
527,500 hours (Bellcore7 V5.0)
- Without Power Supply:
5,600,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217F)
15,500,000 hours (Bellcore7 V5.0)
- UL listed, EN55022, EN55024, CE Mark, FCC Class A, CISPR Class A
ION001-A ResourcesApplication SpotlightsVideosPress Releases
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
ION001-A Part Numbers
1-Slot Chassis for the ION Platform AC Powered
Lantronix Part # Name Description Order Now
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.