Piggy-Back Power Supply
Lantronix’ wide input external power supplies allow you to provide a wide range of input voltages to power your stand-alone converters and chassis. Input voltages of 24 – 60 VDC and 24 – 42 VRMS allow for installation of any of Lantronix’ stand-alone media converters in most industrial, telecom and commercial applications, as well as HVAC and building controlled environments.
Multiple form factors allow flexibility to meet your application. The stand-alone form factor can be used with all Lantronix’ stand-alone media converters. The piggy back form factor allows the power supply to attach directly to the converter and eliminate the power cable commonly found between the power supply and the converter. Once the piggy back supply is attached to the converter, the combined assembly is much easier to wall mount or attach to DIN Rail environments than using a separate supply.
SPS-2460-PS Tech Specs
- Voltage: 12.25 VDC
- Current: 1.0A
- Load Regulation: ±5% at 10% load to full rated load
- Noise and Ripple: ±40 mV peak-to-peak of output voltage
- Voltage: 24 – 60 VDC; 24 – 42 VMRS
- Efficiency: 80% (typical)
- (Dielectric withstand) Meets IEC 950 for one minute
- 1500 VAC: Output/Input
- 1500 VAC: Input/Safety GND
- 1500 VAC: Output/CASE
- Over Load Protection (OLP): When the average power rating exceeds 125%-150% of maximum power, output voltages reduced to a safe dissipation level; protects against short circuit of any output
- No Load Protection: No damage to power supply when operating at no load
- Transient Protection: No voltage spike at power-on, power-off, or power failure
- Width: 4.5” [114 mm]
- Depth: 3.4” [86 mm]
- Height: 1″ [25 mm]
- 3 Watts (max) @ 24 VDC input, 12.25 VDC output
- Operating: -20°C to 65°C
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 1 lb. [0.45 kg]
- Greater than 250,000 hours (MIL-HDBK-217E)
- CISPR/EN55022, Class A, FCC Class A
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
SPS-2460-PS Part Numbers
For use with stand-alone media converters 3.25” wide
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|Lantronix Part #||Legacy Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|SBFTF1011-105||SBFTF Series||Stand-alone Fast Ethernet Media and Rate Converter10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX|
|SBFTF1010-130||SBFTF1010-130||Stand-alone Fault-Tolerant Redundant Link Protector10/100Base-TX|
|SFMFF1314-220||SFMFF1314-220||Stand-alone Fiber to Fiber Media Converter 1000Base-SX or 1000Base Fiber Channel|
|SGFEB1040-130||SGFEB Series||Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media and Rate Converter10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX|
|SRS2F3111-100||SRS2F Series||Stand-alone RS232 Remotely Managed Media Converter RS232 Copper to Fiber|
|SGETF1013-110||SGETF Series||Stand-alone Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter 1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX|
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.