Mini Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter
10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX
The M/GE-PSW Series is a Gigabit Ethernet stand-alone Mini media converter that provides cost effective media conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 1000Base-SX/LX ports. With its fixed configuration, deployments are just plug-and-play, and its small size makes it ideal for locations where space is limited. Operating at Layer 2, the data link layer, this converter not only converts copper to fiber, it also provides rate conversion allowing legacy 10/100 copper devices to connect to 1000Base-SX/LX fiber.
M/GE-PSW Series Overview
- Unit & Port LEDs allow for quick status information
- Fixed Full-Duplex on fiber
- Active Link Pass Through
- Automatic Link Restoration
- Space saving design
- Connect Legacy Networking Equipment: Connect an existing 10/100 Mbps device to 1000 Mbps devices.
- Jumbo Frame (up to 10,240 Bytes)
- USB Power Option, requires the use of a USB to DC barrel connector cable (USBC-AM-DC)
M/GE-PSW Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3
- 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Up to 10,240 bytes
- PWR (Power): (below RJ-45) ON = Lit for normal operation
- FX-Link/Act (Fiber Link/Activity): (Upper Left on RJ-45) ON = Link; Flashing = Activity
- TX-Link/Act (Copper Link/Activity): (Upper Right on RJ-45) ON = Link; Flashing = Activity
- Width: 1.8” [46 mm]
- Depth: 3.3” [85 mm]
- Height: 0.85” [22 mm]
- 3.15 Watts
- Unit accepts 4.5 VDC to 28 VDC
- Wall Mount AC adapter: 12 VDC 400mA
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage: -15°C to +65°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 2 lbs. [0.90 kg]
- 24,466 hours (MIL217F2 V5.0) (MIL-HDBD-217F)
- 100,130 hours (Bellcore7 V5.0)
- Safety: Wall Mount Power Supply, UL Listed, cUL Listed (Canada) FCC Class A, CISPR22/EN55022 Class A, EN55024, CE Mark
Max Frame Size
M/GE-PSW Series Downloads
M/GE-PSW Series Part Numbers
NOTE: Long Haul single mode and Single Strand single mode are available upon request.
|Lantronix Part #||Legacy Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|SFP Modules||SFP Modules||See Relevant SFP Modules|
|USBC-AM-DC||USBC-AM-DC||USB 2.0 Cable Male to Barrel Connector Power Plug|
|DRBM||DRBM||3.3” DIN Rail Mount Bracket for “Mini” Media Converters|
|WMBM||WMBM||3.3” Wall Mount Bracket for Mini Media Converters|
|RMBM||RMBM||Rack mount bracket for mini media converters, used with E-MCR-05 and RMS19-SA4-02|
|SPS-2460-SA||SPS-2460-SA||Stand-Alone Power Supply|
|M-MCR-01||M-MCR-01||18-Slot Mini Media Converter Chassis|
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.