MSA Compatible CWDM SFP Modules
100Base-FX/OC-3 Single Mode (LC) With DMI
Fast Ethernet Switches and Routers, Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure, xDSL Applications, and Metro Edge Switching.
TN-SFP-OC3S8-Cxx Series Overview
- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) ITU Grid Compliant Wavelengths
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Footprint Duplex LC Optical Transceiver
- Digital Diagnostic Function (DMI)
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Compliant with 100Base-FX
- Compliant with Intermediate-Reach SONET OC-3/SDH STM-1 (S-1.1)
TN-SFP-OC3S8-Cxx Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3 2003
- ANSI X3.297-1997
- SONET OC-3/SDH STM-1 (S-1.1)
- -5.5nm < λc < +7.5nm
- Typical Data Rate: 155Mbps
- Max Data Rate: 200Mbps
- Width: 0.52” [13 mm]
- Depth: 2.18” [55 mm]
- Height: 0.33” [8 mm]
- 0.66 Watts
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C
- IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
TN-SFP-OC3S8-Cxx Series Resources
TN-SFP-OC3S8-Cxx Series Downloads
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
TN-SFP-OC3S8-Cxx Series Part Numbers
Lantronix’ SFP units fully comply with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows Lantronix’ SFP modules to be used on other MSA-compliant SFP platforms without any problems.
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.