The G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit is an industrial-grade LTE wireless solution offering cellular back-up with automatic fail-over for your Lantronix Out of Band Management (OOBM) products.
The G520 LTE Connectivity Kit provides IT personnel with secure and reliable LTE connectivity via an industrial-grade gateway solution. With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage, the G520 LTE Connectivity Kit enables robust out-of-band management through broadband connectivity for Lantronix console managers.
The Lantronix G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit delivers mission-critical LTE connectivity as a failover solution to protect your data center and branch office out-of-band management infrastructure against landline failure. With new automatic fail-over functionality built into your Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager and SLB Branch Office Manager, deployment of a secondary enterprise network connection is simple and quick, and automatic fail-over from a land-line network outage is seamless.
The Lantronix LTE Connectivity Kit has been fully integrated and validated with the Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager and the Lantronix SLB Branch Office Manager for quick set up and seamless provisioning. Through the Lantronix user interface, the user experience is optimized for a simple and straightforward set-up routine.
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit includes the G520 gateway, power supply, antenna and RJ45 cable.
• Carrier Approvals: Verizon®, AT&T®, T-Mobile® USA
• 10/100 Base-T RJ45 Ethernet port
• 2*LTE+GPS/GLONASS/BD/Galileo Antenna, 3*3000mm RG174 Cable With 3*SMA Male, Adhesive Mount
• DNS, DNS Proxy
• DHCP Server • VLAN
• Network connectivity Watchdog
• Static routing, port forwarding, traffic routing, static /dynamic, NAT, STP
• NTP, SMS / OTA remote configuration, TR-069-capable
• PPTP client, L2TP, OpenVPN client / server / passthrough, GRE, IPsec up to 4 channel
• Size: (MM) 131.5 x 81.27 x 25 without connectors
• Weight: approximately 300g
• Input Voltage: 10.8 ~ 60 V DC
• Web-Based User Interface via Lantronix ITM UI
• Software and radio module firmware updates directly via Lantronix SLC
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C; up to 95% RH • Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C; up to 95% RH
• FCC ID; FCC Statement; ISED; UL
• Environmental: RoHS
• 1-year limited warranty
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
|Sorry, no parts were found that match that search query.|
|G520 LTE Connectivity Kit|
Lantronix Part #G526GP1AS1B01
NameG520 LTE Connectivity Kit - North America
SLC KIT WITH G520 G526GP1AS1 INDUSTRY PACK LTE CAT 4 ROUTER FOR CANADA, USA; 520-0165-00 POWER SUPPLY. 1X A33H0, 1 X CAT5E CABLE ACC-500-110-R, QSG
Lantronix Part #G526GP12SB01
NameG520 LTE Connectivity Kit - EMEA
SLC KIT WITH G520 G526GP12S INDUSTRY PACK LTE CAT 4 ROUTER FOR EMEA; 520-0165-00 POWER SUPPLY. 1 X A33H0, 1 X CAT5E CABLE ACC-500-110-R, QSG
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.