G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit New
The G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit is an industrial-grade LTE wireless solution offering cellular back-up with automatic fail-over for your Lantronix Out of Band Management (OOBM) products.
- Full-featured LTE gateway for failover and failback connectivity
- Supports present and future high-speed LTE networks
- Cellular out-of-band management for remotely troubleshooting and restoring enterprise IT equipment using Lantronix Out of Band Management (OOBM) products
- Reliable Static Route eliminates redundant wireless data usage
- Set-up and provisioning via Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager and SLB Branch Office Manager
- Enterprise-grade design for data center and remote office use
- G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit includes the G520 gateway, power supply, antenna and RJ45 cable.
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Overview
OOBM That is Flexible & Robust
The G520 LTE Connectivity Kit provides IT personnel with secure and reliable LTE connectivity via an industrial-grade gateway solution. With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage, the G520 LTE Connectivity Kit enables robust out-of-band management through broadband connectivity for Lantronix console managers.
The Lantronix G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit delivers mission-critical LTE connectivity as a failover solution to protect your data center and branch office out-of-band management infrastructure against landline failure. With new automatic fail-over functionality built into your Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager and SLB Branch Office Manager, deployment of a secondary enterprise network connection is simple and quick, and automatic fail-over from a land-line network outage is seamless.
Getting Started is Simple
The Lantronix LTE Connectivity Kit has been fully integrated and validated with the Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager and the Lantronix SLB Branch Office Manager for quick set up and seamless provisioning. Through the Lantronix user interface, the user experience is optimized for a simple and straightforward set-up routine.
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Contents
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit includes the G520 gateway, power supply, antenna and RJ45 cable.
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Tech Specs
North American Model
• Carrier Approvals: Verizon®, AT&T®, T-Mobile® USA
• 10/100 Base-T RJ45 Ethernet port
• 2*LTE+GPS/GLONASS/BD/Galileo Antenna, 3*3000mm RG174 Cable With 3*SMA Male, Adhesive Mount
• DNS, DNS Proxy
• DHCP Server • VLAN
• Network connectivity Watchdog
Network and Routing
• Static routing, port forwarding, traffic routing, static /dynamic, NAT, STP
• NTP, SMS / OTA remote configuration, TR-069-capable
• PPTP client, L2TP, OpenVPN client / server / passthrough, GRE, IPsec up to 4 channel
• Size: (MM) 131.5 x 81.27 x 25 without connectors
• Weight: approximately 300g
• Input Voltage: 10.8 ~ 60 V DC
• Web-Based User Interface via Lantronix ITM UI
• Software and radio module firmware updates directly via Lantronix SLC
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to +70°C; up to 95% RH • Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C; up to 95% RH
• FCC ID; FCC Statement; ISED; UL
• Environmental: RoHS
Support and Warranty
• 1-year limited warranty
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Resources
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Downloads
G520 LTE Cellular Connectivity Kit Part Numbers
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.