Bring In-band Productivity to Out-of-band Networks
ConsoleFlow is Lantronix’s on-premise and cloud-hosted management software that provides centralized management and automated monitoring of all deployed Lantronix Console Managers and connected IT assets, along with real-time notifications, managed APIs and data visualization dashboards.
One Click Access to any Console within Your Browser
One click goes a long way when using ConsoleFlow. From any location, users can securely connect to console managers and attached IT equipment via CLI commands through their web browser. ConsoleFlow Cloud Edition’s WebSockets-based tunneling works across firewalls, eliminating the need for VPN. This feature allows IT administrators to focus on monitoring their infrastructure as opposed to wasting time dealing with the complexities that make up their VPN channels, such as different protocols, network topologies and service providers.
A Centralized IT Asset Directory with Instant Search
ConsoleFlow provides a centralized directory for accessing console managers and all connected devices in a data center, development lab or a remote branch office with a simple click. Its powerful search capability allows for quick searches to find console managers and connected IT assets by their names, status, location tags or data fields.
Real-Time Network Performance Monitoring & Alerts
ConsoleFlow’s automated performance monitoring feature helps network engineers identify network issues through built-in and custom probes for monitoring the availability of critical network services such as DHCP, DNS and performance metrics including jitter and throughput. Rules and alerts allow IT personnel to receive email, SMS and push notifications when the health of the network or attached equipment is at risk. Select multiple telemetry parameters for continuous monitoring and let ConsoleFlow do the rest!
Aggregation & Data Visualization
ConsoleFlow aggregates data from console managers and IT assets into a central repository, allowing users to see real-time data as well as retrieving and analyzing historical data. Users can visualize substantial amounts of data with customizable dashboards, which allows them to spot trends and anomalies. REST APIs also enable integration with 3rd party tools to enhance workflows and productivity.
ConsoleFlow’s native iOS and Android mobile applications provide users with an added level of convenience for monitoring their IT assets from anywhere at anytime. Get instant status and access your remote equipment conveniently from your smartphone.
Flexible Deployment Options
ConsoleFlow is available as a cloud-based software-as-a-service, and as a virtual appliance for on-premise deployments. Both options offer equivalent levels of service, user experience and security for customers. Choose the pricing structure that fits your business with options ranging from an annual subscription model, per device pricing or a perpetual license for on-premise deployments.
Overview for ConsoleFlow™
Features & Specifications for ConsoleFlow™
• Virtual appliance for on-premise deployment on customer’s hosted servers.
• Lantronix-hosted public cloud offering
• 2-factor authentication for added security
• SAML integration with Okta, for single sign-on support
• Built-in user database
• Integration with LDAP and TACACS
• Hierarchical role-based with groups
• Fine-grained access control down to the port
• Cisco IP-SLA compatible protocol
• Ping, DNS lookup, UDP, TCP, Jitter, response time
• Time-wheel scheduler
- Create your own scripts from scratch or from provided templates
- Scripts are in one central location & can be deploy remotely on
selected console managers
- Supported languages: Expert, Tcl and Python
- Run once or on a scheduler
- Results from scripts are stored for historical access & analysis
- Role based access to create and edit scripts
Rules & Notifications
• Customizable rules for statistics and data
• Email, SMS and push notifications to mobile apps
• Native application for iOS and Android
• Directory, search and status
• Real-time statistics
• Notifications with history
Docs & Downloads for ConsoleFlow™
Order Information & Part Numbers for ConsoleFlow™
|Part Number||Name||Description||Order Now|
|CF-CLOUDSAAS-A||ConsoleFlow Cloud SaaS||
CF-CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION 1 YEAR
|CF-ONPREMISE-A||ConsoleFlow On-Premise Server||
CF ON-PREMISE SUBSCRIPTION 1 YR,