Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit New
Powered by the Open-Q™ 865XR SOM (Micro System on Module) based on the Qualcomm® SXR2130P processor
The Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit is a versatile, easy-to-use, exposed board platform, powered by our ultra-compact, production-ready, Open-Q™ 865XR SOM. The SOM utilizes Qualcomm® Technologies’ heterogenous compute expertise to offer a System-on-Chip with multiple specialized processing cores for powerful AI processing, image and graphics processing, and audio processing.
The development kit provides the ideal starting point for evaluating the Open-Q™ 865XR SOM or developing next generation embedded and IoT devices. The platform consists of Lantronix’s Open‐Q™ 865XR SOM, an open-frame carrier board exposing all the available I/O, and a range of accessories to fast track your product development.
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit Overview
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit Tech Specs
- Qualcomm® SXR2130P built on 7nm technology
- Kryo™ 585 Octa-core CPU
- Hexagon™ DSP
- Adreno™ 650 GPU
- Spectra™ 480 ISP
- Adreno 665 VPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 + 64GB UFS or 8GB LPDDR5 + 128GB UFS
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 2×2 MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.1, Bluetooth Milan ready
- Qualcomm® power management and battery charging on SOM
- DisplayPort v1.4 on USB Type-C, at 8.1 Gbps/lane, with USB3 and USB2 data concurrency
- 2x 4 lane MIPI DSI connector for optional LCD / Touch panel accessory or custom display adapters
- 3x 4-lane MIPI CSI with connectors to mate to optional camera accessories
- Dual Wi-Fi/BT PCB antennas on carrier board
- Qualcomm® WCD9381 Hi-Fi audio codec module on carrier board, with 3.5mm headset jack (stereo out + mic in)
- Additional audio expansion: Analog out header, Analog in header, digital I/O header (SoundWire/DMIC/MI2S/PDM)
- 2 USB ports: 1x USB3.1 Type-C + DisplayPort, 1x USB 3.1 Type-A host
- 1x PCIe Gen3 2-lane M.2 socket, microSD card socket
- Debug UART with serial USB
- I/O expansion headers for sensor board, UART, I2C, SPI, configurable GPIOs
- Android™ 10
- Input: 12V/3A (adapter included) or single-cell Li-Ion battery (not included)
- SOM: 50mm x 29mm, Carrier Board: Mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Lantronix and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Lantronix Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit Resources
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit Downloads
|Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit User Guide||1.66 MB|
Open-Q™ 865XR SOM Development Kit Part Numbers
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.