N-FXE-xx-02 Series Last Time Buy
PCIe Fast Ethernet Fiber Network Interface Cards
N-FXE-xx-02 Series is a Fiber Fast Ethernet to PCI-Express (PCIe) bus adapter that fully complies with all IEEE 802.3u and 100Base-FX standards. It provides up to 200Mbps full-duplex bandwidth capacity to support high-end systems. In addition, with advanced functions like VLAN filtering packet processing, the adapter provides added performance, flexible configuration and secure networking to users in a standards-based environment.
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design gives you the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency, along with low power consumption.
For users equipped with PCI-Express systems, N-FXE-xx-02 Series provides the ability to easily build or connect to Fast Ethernet fiber networks.
N-FXE-xx-02 Series Overview
- PCI-Express x1 Interface
- IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow Control
- Supports Multicast Frame Filtering
- Supports Asymmetric/Symmetric Flow control
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- IPv6 capable
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL) power management
- Microsoft certified drivers
- PXE remote boot support
- UEFI (PC platform BIOS must support)
- Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI)
- Extended Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI-X)
- TCP Segmentation Offload (large send v1 and large send v2 support)
- RoHS Compliance
- Available with SC, LC and MT-RJ multimode fiber connectors
- Standard bracket attached, low-profile bracket included
- Compliant with PCIe Rev 1.1 interface
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports ASF 2.0
- ACPI Supported
N-FXE-xx-02 Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.1Q
- PCIe 1.1
- LINK/ACT (Link/Activity): ON = communication link; FLASHING = activity on link
- FDX (Full-duplex): ON = Full-duplex link
- Windows 2003, 10, NT 4.0, Windows 2008 Server, Vista, Novell NetWare 5.x, 6.x, Linux
- PXE Boot ROM
- Depth: 4.25” [108 mm]
- Height: 2.70” [68.5 mm]
- 1.2 Watts (max), +3.3 VDC @ 0.7A
- Operating: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage: -15°C to 65°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Altitude: 0 – 10,000 ft.
- 1 lb. [0.45 kg]
- EMI Standard, FCC Class B, CE Mark
Boot Server Support
N-FXE-xx-02 Series Downloads
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
N-FXE-xx-02 Series Part Numbers
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.