HP Compatible SFP Modules
Applications include: Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers, Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure, xDSL Applications, and Metro Edge Switching.
TN-J48xxC Series Overview
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Optical Transceiver with Duplex LC Connector
- Compliant with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Compliant with 1000Base-SX (TN-J4858C Module Only)
- Compliant with 1000Base-LX (TN-J4859C Module Only)
TN-J48xxC Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3z
- IEEE 802.3
- Width: 0.52” [13 mm]
- Depth: 2.2” [56 mm]
- Height: 0.33” [8 mm]
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
- IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
TN-J48xxC Series Resources
TN-J48xxC Series Downloads
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
TN-J48xxC Series Part Numbers
Note: Per HP literature, the HP switches with SFP slots do not accept modules other than HP’s own SFPs. The HP switch identifies the manufacturer ID along with the part number and blocks operations to this port for non-HP interfaces.
Lantronix’ SFP units fully comply with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows Lantronix’ SFP modules to be used on other MSA-compliant SFP platforms without any problems.