Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module)
Production-ready SOM based on the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDA845 SoC
Lantronix’s Open-Q™ 845 μSOM is an ultra-compact (50mm x 25mm) production-ready SOM based on the powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDA845 SoC, their latest and most powerful IoT chipset. With the 3rd-Gen Qualcomm® AI Platform, Spectra™ ISP, Kryo™ Octa-core CPU, Hexagon™ DSP, and a new dedicated secure processor, the 845 μSOM is ideal for powering the most advanced robotics, drones, cameras, and embedded IoT devices. In addition to the 845’s impressive processing capabilities and on-device AI powers, it also includes new and improved I/O interfaces compared to previous Snapdragon™ generations — four camera ports, two USB3.1 ports (including 4K60 DisplayPort + concurrent SS data), and a Gen3 PCIe interface.
This powerful new hardware platform will be supported by your choice of full-featured Android or flexible Yocto Linux software.
Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module) Overview
- Production-ready µSOM (Micro System on Module) based on the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 processor
- Octa-core 64-bit Kryo™ 385 CPU, Adreno™ 630 GPU & Hexagon™ 685 DSP with dual HVX51
- Dimensions 25mm x 50mm
- Android™ 9 Pie, Yocto Linux®
Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module) Tech Specs
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDA845 built on 2nd-Gen 10nm technology
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 385 CPU: 4 Kryo Gold 2.649GHz cores + 4 Kryo Silver low-power 1.766GHz cores
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 685 DSP with Hexagon Vector eXtensions (dual-HVX512)
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 630 GPU with OpenGL® RD 3.2 + AEP, DX next, Vulkan® 1.1, OpenCL™ 2.0 full profile
- Encode: 4K60 for H.264/H.265, 4K30 for VP8
- Support for HDR 10-bit capture (HLG)
- Decode: 4K60 H.264/H.265/VP9
- Support for HDR 10-bit video playback (HLG, HDR10)
- 4GB or 6GB dual-channel high-speed LPDDR4X SDRAM at 1866MHz
- 32GB or 64GB UFS Flash Storage
- SPI, I2C, GPIO connections to sensor core DSP
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4/5Ghz 2×2 MU-MIMO (WCN3990) with 5 GHz external PA & U.FL antenna connector
- Bluetooth 5.x
- Android™ 9
- Android™ 10
- Linux OS based on Yocto Rocko
- 2x 4-lane MIPI DSI D-PHY 1.2, up to 3840 × 2400 10-bit 60 fps
- VESA DisplayPort v1.4 on USB Type-C, up to 4K60 with USB data concurrency
- Input voltage: 3.5V to 4.7V
Operating Temperature: -25°C to +85°C Tc (component case temperature)
- 3x 4-lane MIPI CSI + 1x 2-lane MIPI CSI
- Qualcomm® Spectra™ 280 ISP: 16 +16 + 2 MP sensor resolution
- 32MP 30fps ZSL with dual ISP; 16 MP 30 ZSL with a single ISP
- Dedicated audio DSP integrated with support for external WCD9340 codec and WSA8810/WSA8815 speaker amps
- 1x SLIMBus interface for external Qualcomm® Codecs
- 1x 4-lane MI2S interface + 2x 2-lane MI2S interfaces (muxed with SLIMBus) for other external audio devices
- 2 USB ports: 1x USB3.1 with support for Type-C + DisplayPort v1.4 with USB data concurrency, 1x USB 3.1
- 1x PCIe Gen3 1-lane, 4-bit SD 3.0, UART, I2C, SPI, configurable GPIOs
- Power management and battery charging solution on SOM
- Qualcomm® PM845 + PM8998 + PM8005
- 50mm x 25mm with 3x 100 pin board to board connectors
Sensor Core Interface
Power/ Battery Management
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Intrinsyc and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module) Resources
Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module) Downloads
|Open-Q 845 uSOM HW Datasheet||1.27MB|
Open-Q™ 845 µSOM (Micro System on Module) Part Numbers
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.