Cisco Compatible CWDM SFP Modules
1000Base-LX/ZX Fiber Chanel Single Mode (LC) With DMI
Applications include: Gigabit Ethernet Switches and Routers, Fiber Channel Switch Infrastructure, xDSL Applications, and Metro Edge Switching.
TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 Series Overview
- Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) ITU Grid Compliant Wavelengths
- Hot-Pluggable SFP Optical Transceiver With Duplex LC Connector
- Digital Diagnostic Function (DMI)
- Compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Single +3.3V Power Supply
- RoHS Compliant
- Compliant with 1000Base-LX/ZX
- Compliant with Fiber Channel 1x SM-LC-L FC-PI
TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 Series Tech Specs
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3z
- -5.5nm < λc < +7.5nm
- Width: 0.52” [13 mm]
- Depth: 2.18” [55 mm]
- Height: 0.33” [8 mm]
- Operating: 0°C to 70°C
- Storage: -40°C to 85°C
- IEC-60825, FDA 21, CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 Series Resources
TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 Series Downloads
Note: Some Documentation may have Transition Networks named or pictured. Transition Networks was acquired by Lantronix in August 2021. Learn more about the acquisition here.
TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 Series Part Numbers
Note: The Lantronix TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 small form factor pluggables (SFPs) are Cisco Compliant* and are designed for bi-directional serial-optical data communications such as Gigabit Ethernet, or Fiber Channel 1x. Each SFP operates at a nominal CWDM wavelength. There are 18 wavelengths available in 20nm steps from 1270nm to 1610nm.
Lantronix’ SFP modules fully comply with the Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA). This compliance allows our SFP modules to be used in all other MSA compliant SFP platforms. In addition, TN-CWDM-SFP-1xx0 modules are also Compliant with all Cisco SFP-based equipment, as well as Cisco’s IOS software. Lantronix SFP modules ARE NOT Cisco OEM brand modules.Cisco
© Lantronix, Inc. 2022. All Rights Reserved.