Open-Q 610 µSOM Development Kit New
Based on the Qualcomm® QCS610 SoC
The Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit is a versatile, easy-to-use, exposed board platform, powered by our ultra-compact, production-ready, Open-Q™ 610 µSOM. The 610 µSOM is based on the advanced Qualcomm QCS610 SoC, with built-in Neural Processing Engine for on-device edge AI capabilities and is aimed at visual intelligence applications such as AI connected cameras, machine vision systems, or companion robots.
The development kit provides the ideal starting point for evaluating the Open-Q™ 610 µSOM or initial development of next generation embedded and IoT devices. The platform consists of Lantronix’s Open-Q™ 610 µSOM, the open frame carrier board exposing all the available I/O, and a range of accessories to fast track your product development.
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit Overview
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit Tech Specs
- Qualcomm® QCS610 built on 11nm technology
- Kryo™ 460 Octa-core CPU
- Hexagon™ DSP
- Adreno™ 612 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR4X SDRAM
- 16GB eMMC Flash Storage
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 1×1, 2.4/5Ghz (WCN3980)
- Bluetooth 5.X
- Qualcomm® power management and battery charging on SOM
- DisplayPort v1.4 on dedicated DisplayPort connector (not supported in Linux OS)
- 1x 4 lane MIPI DSI connector for optional LCD / Touch panel accessory or custom display adapters
- 3x 4-lane MIPI CSI with connectors to mate to optional camera accessories
- Wi-Fi/BT PCB antenna on carrier board
- Qualcomm® WCD9340 Hi-Fi audio codec module on carrier board, with 3.5mm headset jack (stereo out + mic in)
- Additional audio expansion: Analog out header, Analog in header, digital I/O header (SoundWire/DMIC/MI2S/PDM)
- 2 USB ports: 1x USB3.1 Type-C, 1x USB 2.0 Type-A host
- Gigabit Ethernet, microSD card socket
- Debug UART with serial USB
- I/O expansion headers for sensor board, UART, I2C, SPI, configurable GPIOs
- Linux OS based on Yocto Thud, kernel v4.14
- Android 10 coming later
- Input: 12V/3A (adapter included) or single-cell Li-Ion battery (not included)
- SOM: 50mm x 25mm, Carrier Board: Mini-ITX 170mm x 170mm
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Lantronix and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Lantronix Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit Resources
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit Downloads
|Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit User Guide||2.78 MB|
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit News
Open-Q™ 610 µSOM Development Kit Part Numbers
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
|QC-DB-V10003P||Open-Q™ 610 μSOM Development Kit||
Base Development Kit
|QC-DB-U10006||Open-Q™ IMX258 Camera||
Optional Camera Accessory Ad-on
|QC-DB-G00005||Open-Q™ LCD Panel||
Optional LCD Accessory Ad-on
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|