Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile HDK New
The Qualcomm® Snapdragon 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit provides an open-frame solution for technology companies to integrate and innovate devices based on the Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform.
With an advanced 5-nanometer design, the Snapdragon 888 mobile platform is engineered with industry-leading innovations in AI, gaming, photography, and the many more premium experiences customers deserve. Featuring a completely rearchitected 6th gen Qualcomm® Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engine, the Snapdragon 888 delivers a total of 26 TOPS performance, 3 times performance-per-watt improvement and 16 times larger shared AI memory as compared to the previous generation.
The Qualcomm® Snapdragon 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit provides an open-frame solution for technology companies to integrate and innovate devices based on the Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform. The Snapdragon 888 Mobile HDK is a feature-rich Android development platform that is suited for Android application developers, consumer manufacturers, hardware component vendors, camera vendors, and flash chip vendors to evaluate, optimize, test, and deploy applications that can utilize the Snapdragon 888 mobile platform technology.
The Snapdragon 888 HDK platform is designed to provide original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), hardware/software vendors, developers and engineers with next generation software technology and tools to accelerate development and testing of devices.
Check out the unboxing video HERE
Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit Overview
Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit Tech Specs
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SM8350P – 64-bit octa-core Kryo™ 680 Processor
- New architecture based on Arm Cortex-X1 technology
- Up to 2.84 GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 660 GPU
- Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 780 AI Processor
- Qualcomm® Spectra™ 580 Triple 14-bit Image Sensor Processor
- Qualcomm® Wi-Fi (WCN6851) 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4/5.0 GHz 2×2 with MU-MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 + HS and backward compatible with 1.x, 2.x + EDR
- On-board PCB trace antennas
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM up to 3200 MHz
- 256GB UFS3.0 Flash Storage
- Qualcomm® WCD9385 audio codec on-board
- 1x Headset headphone output
- Audio Expansion Headers
- 1x loud-speaker output
- 1x Earpiece output
- 2x Analog MIC input
- 4x Digital MIC input
- Adreno™ VPU 665 fifth generation UHD Video Processing Unit
- 2x 4-Lane MIPI DSI DPHY via 2x 60-pin High Speed Display Connector
- Optional Display/Expansion board mates to DSI connectors
- HDMI 2.0 via DSI -> HDMI bridge chip (on-board), up to 4K @ 60Hz
- DisplayPort 1.4 over USB3.1 Type-C
- 4x 4-Lane MIPI CSI camera ports with separate I2C control busses (CCI0/1/2/3) on 160-pin expansion header for optional camera board
- Support for 3D Camera Configuration
- Additional 2x 4-Lane MIPI CSI camera ports available on high-speed expansion header
- 12V/5A input from wall adapter (included), or battery (not included)
- Qualcomm® Power and battery management (PM8350, PM8350C, PM8008, PMR735A, PMR735B, PMK8350, SMB1398, SM1396, and PM8350BH)
- 100 mm x 85 mm
- Android™ 11
- 1x USB3.1 Gen 2 (10.0 Gbps) Type-C with DisplayPort video out
- 1x PCIe v3 2-lane to M.2 socket
- 1x microSD Card Socket
- 2x USB 3.0 Type-A host via on-board hub
- 1x USB micro-B debug UART
- Sensor expansion headers
- Low speed GPIO expansion header
- Display + Expansion Board
- 6.65” AMOLED WQHD (2340 x 1080) with Touch Panel
- Additional expansion I/O: audio connectors, additional sensor connectors and JTAG connector
- Rear-Facing Camera Accessory Board
- 48MP IMX586 wide-angle camera
- 16MP IMX481 ultra-wide-angle camera
- 13MP 3M5 telephoto camera
- VGA rear ToF camera
- Front-Facing Camera Accessory Board
- 20MP IMX476 front camera
- MTT016 ToF camera
- Sensor Accessory Board
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Lantronix and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Lantronix Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit Resources
Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit Downloads
Snapdragon™ 888 Mobile Hardware Development Kit Part Numbers
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.