Embedded Ethernet Device Server
- Extremely affordable embedded networking
- Common platform form factor for a family of wired and wireless modules
- Build Ethernet or IP networking into your products quickly and easily
- 256-bit AES end-to-end encryption for secure communications
- Full TCP/IP stack, web server and Windows deployment software
- Two serial channels; up to 921 Kbps data rate
- EMC/EMI-compliant; RoHS compliant
- Compact: 45mm x 45mm with 40-pin 2 mm header
Overview for MatchPort NR
The Ultimate In Flexibility, Security, Performance and Affordability In Embedded Networking
MatchPort NR enables you to build networking into virtually any electronic device with a serial interface. With this full-featured, turnkey embedded device server module your products can be accessed and controlled over the Internet!
Pin-compatible Wireless/Wired Module Family
MatchPort NR is part of a family of pin and form-factor compatible wireless and wired module solutions. The MatchPort family enables you to “future proof” your designs with a choice of flexible media independent 802.11 b/g or Ethernet networking products. It takes the complexity out of RF design and embedded Ethernet networking, enabling you to focus on your products.
Complete Network Processing Module
MatchPort NR is a dedicated co-processor module that manages network activity, permitting the device’s host microprocessor to function at maximum efficiency.
Powered by a Lantronix DSTni x86 class processor SoC with 256 KB of on-chip SRAM, MatchPort NR also includes 2MB of Flash memory for web page storage and firmware.
Robust, Feature-Rich Software Suite
Eliminating the need to negotiate the intricacies of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) or Internet Protocol (IP), MatchPort NR incorporates:
- Robust operating system
- Full featured network protocol stack, including full TCP/IP stack
- Proven, ready-to-use serial-to-ethernet application
- Built-in web server for device communication and configuration via a standard browser
- Windows-based DeviceInstaller – making configuring one or more units in a subnet quick and easy
Features & Specifications for MatchPort NR
- Two Serial Ports
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V-level signals, rate is software selectable (300 bps to 921,000 bps)
- Serial Line Formats: 7 or 8 data bits, 1-2 Stop bits
- Parity: odd, even, none
- Modem Control: DTR, DCD
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), none
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet connectivity (using RJ45 jack)
- Protocols Supported: ARP, UDP, TCP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP,DHCP, BOOTP, Auto IP, HTTP, SMTP, TFTP,RFC 2217 (Telnet
- Internal web server
- SNMP (read only)
- Serial login
- Telnet login
- DeviceInstaller software
- 128, 192, 256-bit AES Rijndael encryption
Internal Web Server
- Serves web pages
- Storage capacity: 1.2 MB
- CPU, Memory: Lantronix DSTni-EX x86 CPU, on-chip 256 KB zero wait static SRAM, 2,048 KB Flash, 16 KB Boot ROM, 8 GPIO
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and serial port
- Average Power Consumption: 194mA at 3.3V CPU @ 48MHz, 100Mbps
- Operating range: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage range: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 44.4 x 44.4 x 10.4 mm (1.75 x 1.75 x .41 in)
- Weight: 14g
- Material: Plastic shell, 260°C tolerant
- 2-year limited Warranty
- Windows® 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista based DeviceInstaller configuration software and Com Port Redirector, Web-Manager.
Docs & Downloads for MatchPort NR
|MatchPort NR Firmware|
Order Information & Part Numbers for MatchPort NR
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
- Call (800) 422-7055 to speak with a Lantronix sales representative in North America.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
AES bulk pack
AES sample case
no module Demonstration Kit
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|