Embedded Ethernet Device Server
- Extremely affordable embedded networking
- Common platform form factor for a family of wired and wireless modules
- Build Ethernet or IP networking into your products quickly and easily
- 256-bit AES end-to-end encryption for secure communications
- Full TCP/IP stack, web server and Windows deployment software
- Two serial channels; up to 921 Kbps data rate
- EMC/EMI-compliant; RoHS compliant
- Compact: 45mm x 45mm with 40-pin 2 mm header
- Robust operating system
- Full featured network protocol stack, including full TCP/IP stack
- Proven, ready-to-use serial-to-ethernet application
- Built-in web server for device communication and configuration via a standard browser
- Windows-based DeviceInstaller – making configuring one or more units in a subnet quick and easy
- Two Serial Ports
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V-level signals, rate is software selectable (300 bps to 921,000 bps)
- Serial Line Formats: 7 or 8 data bits, 1-2 Stop bits
- Parity: odd, even, none
- Modem Control: DTR, DCD
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), none
- 10Base-T/100Base-TX Ethernet connectivity (using RJ45 jack)
- Protocols Supported: ARP, UDP, TCP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP,DHCP, BOOTP, Auto IP, HTTP, SMTP, TFTP,RFC 2217 (Telnet
- Internal web server
- SNMP (read only)
- Serial login
- Telnet login
- DeviceInstaller software
- 128, 192, 256-bit AES Rijndael encryption
- Serves web pages
- Storage capacity: 1.2 MB
- CPU, Memory: Lantronix DSTni-EX x86 CPU, on-chip 256 KB zero wait static SRAM, 2,048 KB Flash, 16 KB Boot ROM, 8 GPIO
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and serial port
- Average Power Consumption: 194mA at 3.3V CPU @ 48MHz, 100Mbps
- Operating range: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Storage range: -40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 44.4 x 44.4 x 10.4 mm (1.75 x 1.75 x .41 in)
- Weight: 14g
- Material: Plastic shell, 260°C tolerant
- 2-year limited Warranty
- Windows® 98/NT/2000/XP/Vista based DeviceInstaller configuration software and Com Port Redirector, Web-Manager.
- Call (800) 422-7055 to speak with a Lantronix sales representative in North America.
- Lantronix Worldwide Offices – Find an office in your region from our list of worldwide offices.
- Find a Lantronix Partner – Lantronix products are available from a variety of leading technology vendors.
Overview for MatchPort NR
The Ultimate In Flexibility, Security, Performance and Affordability In Embedded Networking
MatchPort NR enables you to build networking into virtually any electronic device with a serial interface. With this full-featured, turnkey embedded device server module your products can be accessed and controlled over the Internet!
Pin-compatible Wireless/Wired Module Family
MatchPort NR is part of a family of pin and form-factor compatible wireless and wired module solutions. The MatchPort family enables you to “future proof” your designs with a choice of flexible media independent 802.11 b/g or Ethernet networking products. It takes the complexity out of RF design and embedded Ethernet networking, enabling you to focus on your products.
Complete Network Processing Module
MatchPort NR is a dedicated co-processor module that manages network activity, permitting the device’s host microprocessor to function at maximum efficiency.
Powered by a Lantronix DSTni x86 class processor SoC with 256 KB of on-chip SRAM, MatchPort NR also includes 2MB of Flash memory for web page storage and firmware.
Robust, Feature-Rich Software Suite
Eliminating the need to negotiate the intricacies of Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) or Internet Protocol (IP), MatchPort NR incorporates:
Features & Specifications for MatchPort NR
Internal Web Server
Order Information & Part Numbers for MatchPort NR
Lantronix Online Store (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico, Europe)
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.
AES bulk pack
AES sample case
no module Demonstration Kit
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|