Have you ever wanted to print a recipe, homework or a boarding pass from your iPad or iPhone – and couldn’t? Now you can, directly from the print menu!
xPrintServer Home Edition is designed and optimized for home users.
- Easy to use / automatic set-up of your printers
- No need to buy and set-up new printers
- No apps, no software to install
- Print directly from your favorite apps (Safari, email, photos…)
- One xPrintServer enables all your iPhones® & iPads® to print to the printers in your home
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
Simply plug the xPrintServer into your network (router or switch with wireless access point), then plug your USB printer(s) into the xPrintServer. Within seconds the xPrintServer will auto – discover your printer(s) to enable printing from iPads® and iPhones®.
Watch Demo Video
* Each xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS devices, up to 8 USB printers and up to 2 network printers. USB hub required to connect more than 1 USB printer (not included).
General Compatibility & Requirements
iOS 4.2 or later, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®. Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and higher, Windows XP, and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer. The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.
Print Directly from Your iPad / iPhone Native Print Menu
Designed to help business users and home users of Apple iOS products print directly from their device to virtually any printer, xPrintServer closes the loop on what’s missing for iPad and iPhone users at the office and at home.
xPrintServer provides printing capabilities for iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones using their native print menus. It eliminates the need to buy yet another printer, print through apps, install software, or email yourself documents for printing.
Plug & Print
Plug in xPrintServer and within seconds, the xPrintServer will auto-discover and set-up your printers. Users can then access the printers via your home or corporate WiFi network, as their iOS device will “see” the network and be able to print directly.
What’s In The Box
- xPrintServer Home Edition box ships with one (1) xPrintServer Home Edition, one (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.), one (1) universal power adapter (International), and one (1) xPrintServer QuickStart Guide.
Supported iOS Devices
xPrintServer Home Edition support:
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later
Supported Operating Systems (USB printing from a Mac & PC)
Mac OS® X Lion (10.7), Windows® XP, and Windows® 7 are supported for printing to USB printers from a computer via xPrintServer.
The xPrintServer supports thousands of printer models from leading manufacturers including:
- Oki Data
- And many more
The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.