xPrintServer Office: Enterprise Mobile Printing NRFND
Think you can’t print from your iPad, iPhone? Think again! The easy-to-use xPrintServer Office Mobile Print Server is the perfect ‘plug-and-print’ solution to effortlessly enable AirPrint on your printers without the need for proprietary apps. And it’s the only solution on the market that’s Apple AirPrint Certified.
Directly print from all your iOS!
The xPrintServer is an AirPrint server that allows you to print directly from mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch without having to download proprietary apps or software.
Once installed, the xPrintServer automatically discovers and provisions your printers without the need for manual set up, and without losing your capability to print from Mac OS. Designed for all businesses, this small print server provides enterprise features, and enables wireless printing from an unlimited number of mobile devices to multiple printers without any licensing fees.
Why the xPrintServer?
- Print to virtually any printer / no need to a buy new printer
- No apps or software to buy or load
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print directly from the iOS native menu
- Advanced configurations via web interface
- One xPrintServer supports multiple printers
- One xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS
With the implementation of BYOD in our organization’s IT policy, I received increasing employee requests to be able to print directly from smartphones and tablets. While replacing existing multifunction printers throughout the office required budget I didn’t have, Lantronix’s xPrintServer Office mobile print server was an affordable and a simple solution that enabled AirPrint by connecting existing printers to the corporate network.
xPrintServer Office Overview
Print at the Office and at Home
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
No software or apps to download and manage. No need to buy new printers. Simply open the box, plug in your xPrintServer anywhere on your network (LAN) via an Ethernet cable. Within seconds, the xPrintServer will auto-discover the printers on your network for iOS devices in your office to print to!
* Each xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS devices, multiple network printers (up-to 10 printers recommended) and up-to 8 USB printers (USB hub required to connect more than 1 USB printer).
xPrintServer Is Compatible with Leading Printer Brands
The xPrintServer is compatible with thousands of printer models from leading printer manufacturers. View List of Compatible Printers
General Compatibility & Requirements
iOS 4.2 or later, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®. Mac OS X Lion (10.7) are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer. The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.
© 2015 Lantronix and xPrintServer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lantronix, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
xPrintServer Office Tech Specs
- (1) xPrintServer Office
- (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.)
- (1) Mounting bracket
- (4) Rubber feet
- (1) Universal power adapter (International)
- (1) Quick start guide
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later
- Full printers list at www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-supported-printers
- Printer models from leading manufacturers including Xerox, Ricoh, HP, Samsung, Sharp, Canon, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Toshiba, Lexmark, Brother, OKI, Océ, Tektronix, Dell and more
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet port – RJ45 connector
- (1) 2.0 USB port (supports connection to USB hubs)
- (1) Factory reset button
- Size: 4.50 x 2.34 x .91 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.27 Kg/0.6 pounds (xPrintServer + power supply)
- Input 5 VDC, max 0.5 Amps
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- Operating Temp: 0°C to +55° C (32°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 40%, non-condensing
- 2 year limited warranty
- Mozilla® Suite
- Mac OS X
What is AirPrint?
AirPrint is an Apple technology that allows you to print directly to printers via wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) without the need to download proprietary apps or additional drivers on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
In the Box
Supported Mobile Devices
User Interface Requirements
The following browsers are supported:
Supporting Operating Systems