xPrintServer Office: Enterprise Mobile Printing
Directly print from all your iOS and Android devices!The xPrintServer is an AirPrint server that allows you to print directly from mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, iPod touch without having to download proprietary apps or software. It also enables Google Cloud Print on your printers for Android and Chromebook users. Once installed, the xPrintServer automatically discovers and provisions your printers without the need for manual set up, and without losing your capability to print from Mac OS and Windows PCs. Designed for a all businesses, this small print server provides enterprise features, and enables wireless printing from an unlimited number of mobile devices to multiple printers without any licensing fees.
Why the xPrintServer?
- Print to virtually any printer / no need to a buy new printer
- No apps or software to buy or load
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print directly from the iOS native menu
- Advanced configurations via web interface
- One xPrintServer supports multiple printers
- One xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS and Android devices
With the implementation of BYOD in our organization’s IT policy, I received increasing employee requests to be able to print directly from smartphones and tablets. While replacing existing multifunction printers throughout the office required budget I didn’t have, Lantronix’s xPrintServer Office mobile print server was an affordable and a simple solution that enabled AirPrint and Google Cloud Print by connecting existing printers to the corporate network.
- (1) xPrintServer Office
- (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.)
- (1) Mounting bracket
- (4) Rubber feet
- (1) Universal power adapter (International)
- (1) Quick start guide
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later
- Chrome OS / Android 2.3.3 or greater / Fire OS
- Full printers list at www.lantronix.com/xprintserver-supported-printers
- Printer models from leading manufacturers including Xerox, Ricoh, HP, Samsung, Sharp, Canon, Kyocera, Konica Minolta, Toshiba, Lexmark, Brother, OKI, Océ, Tektronix, Dell and more
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet port – RJ45 connector
- (1) 2.0 USB port (supports connection to USB hubs)
- (1) Factory reset button
- Size: 4.50 x 2.34 x .91 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.27 Kg/0.6 pounds (xPrintServer + power supply)
- Input 5 VDC, max 0.5 Amps
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- Operating Temp: 0°C to +55° C (32°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 40%, non-condensing
- 2 year limited warranty
- Microsoft Internet Explorer®
- Mozilla® Suite
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- Mac OS X
Overview for xPrintServer Office
Print at the Office and at Home
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
No software or apps to download and manage. No need to buy new printers. Simply open the box, plug in your xPrintServer anywhere on your network (LAN) via an Ethernet cable. Within seconds, the xPrintServer will auto-discover the printers on your network for iOS devices in your office to print to!
* Each xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS devices, multiple network printers (up-to 10 printers recommended) and up-to 8 USB printers (USB hub required to connect more than 1 USB printer).
xPrintServer Is Compatible with Leading Printer Brands
The xPrintServer is compatible with thousands of printer models from leading printer manufacturers. View List of Compatible Printers
General Compatibility & Requirements
iOS 4.2 or later, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®. Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and higher, Windows XP, and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer. The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.
New xPrintServer Support Forum Launched!
Looking for answers about xPrintServer? For all xPrintServer questions, Lantronix has launched the xPrintServer™ Forum that allows you to find all the latest and up-to-date information, solutions, and tips on xPrintServer anytime! Got a problem?
Post your inquiry on the Forum to our support team. Our xPrintServer specialists monitor the Forums and answer questions daily, not including weekends or holidays.
© 2015 Lantronix and xPrintServer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lantronix, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.
Features & Specifications for xPrintServer Office
What is AirPrint and Google Cloud Print?
AirPrint is an Apple technology that allows you to print directly to printers via wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) without the need to download proprietary apps or additional drivers on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Google Cloud Print is a Google technology that connects your printers to the web, enabling you to print from your Android phone, tablet, Chromebook, PC and any other web-connected device to your home and work printers.
In the Box
Supported Mobile Devices
User Interface Requirements
The following browsers are supported:
Supporting Operating Systems
Docs & Downloads for xPrintServer Office
Order Information & Part Numbers for xPrintServer Office
USB port, 100-240VAC International power supply with regional adapters, RoHS
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition