Print from all your iOS devices to virtually any printer!
xPrintServer enables wireless printing for iOS devices such as iPads® and iPhones® using their native print menu. It eliminates the need to print through apps, install software, or email yourself documents for printing. And more importantly, you don’t need to buy a new printer because xPrintServer works with more than 4,000 top brand USB and network printers.
Why the xPrintServer?
- Print to virtually any printer / no need to a buy new printer
- No apps or software to buy or load
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print directly from the iOS native menu
- Advanced configurations via web interface
- One xPrintServer supports multiple printers & virtually unlimited iOS devices
Overview for xPrintServer – Home Edition (iOS)
Have you ever wanted to print a recipe, homework or a boarding pass from your iPad or iPhone – and couldn’t? Now you can, directly from the print menu!
xPrintServer Home Edition is designed and optimized for home users.
- Easy to use / automatic set-up of your printers
- No need to buy and set-up new printers
- No apps, no software to install
- Print directly from your favorite apps (Safari, email, photos…)
- One xPrintServer enables all your iPhones® & iPads® to print to the printers in your home
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
Simply plug the xPrintServer into your network (router or switch with wireless access point), then plug your USB printer(s) into the xPrintServer. Within seconds the xPrintServer will auto – discover your printer(s) to enable printing from iPads® and iPhones®.
* Each xPrintServer supports unlimited iOS devices, up to 8 USB printers and up to 2 network printers. USB hub required to connect more than 1 USB printer (not included).
General Compatibility & Requirements
iOS 4.2 or later, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod Touch®. Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and higher, Windows XP, and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer. The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.
Features & Specifications for xPrintServer – Home Edition (iOS)
Print Directly from Your iPad / iPhone Native Print Menu
Designed to help business users and home users of Apple iOS products print directly from their device to virtually any printer, xPrintServer closes the loop on what’s missing for iPad and iPhone users at the office and at home.
xPrintServer provides printing capabilities for iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones using their native print menus. It eliminates the need to buy yet another printer, print through apps, install software, or email yourself documents for printing.
Plug & Print
Plug in xPrintServer and within seconds, the xPrintServer will auto-discover and set-up your printers. Users can then access the printers via your home or corporate WiFi network, as their iOS device will “see” the network and be able to print directly.
What’s In The Box
- xPrintServer Home Edition box ships with one (1) xPrintServer Home Edition, one (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.), one (1) universal power adapter (International), and one (1) xPrintServer QuickStart Guide.
Supported iOS Devices
xPrintServer Home Edition support:
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch running iOS 4.2 or later
Supported Operating Systems (USB printing from a Mac & PC)
Mac OS® X Lion (10.7), Windows® XP, and Windows® 7 are supported for printing to USB printers from a computer via xPrintServer.
The xPrintServer supports thousands of printer models from leading manufacturers including:
- Oki Data
- And many more
The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery & set-up and requires a wireless access point (router, switch or LAN) to function.
Docs & Downloads for xPrintServer – Home Edition (iOS)
Order Information & Part Numbers for xPrintServer – Home Edition (iOS)
|XPS1002HM-01-S||xPrintServer - Home Edition||
USB port, 5VDC, 100-240VAC International power supply with regional adapters, RoHS
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|