xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Discontinued
Print From Your Google Cloud Print™ Devices
The Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition print server is an easy-to-use, affordable ‘plug-and-print’ solution for Google Cloud Print™ enabled devices, allowing mobile printing from Chromebook™ computers, Android™ phones and tablets, and Kindle Fire to your printers at work, school and home.
With the growing deployments of Chromebooks for students and Android devices for staff in my school district, I was required to implement a printing solution that leverages the already installed printer base. Lantronix’s xPrintServer Cloud Print mobile print server was a simple solution that allowed my existing printers to become Google Cloud Print compatible, and using this technology allowed students and staff to print directly from their Chrome OS and Android devices on a tight budget.
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Overview
Designed for Android™ & Chrome OS™
The Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition print server makes USB and network printers Google Cloud Print ready. It enables instant wireless printing of photos, email, web pages and documents from Google Cloud Print enabled Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire Chrome OS devices like Chromebook computers, as well as Google’s Chrome™ browser on PCs. It eliminates the need to use complicated apps, or email yourself items to print. And more importantly, you don’t need to buy a new printer!
Why the Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition?
- Print to virtually any printer – no need to buy new printers
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print from your phone, tablet, Chromebook, & PC
- Compatible with top brand printers (network & USB)
- USB printer(s) can be shared over your network*
- Administrative & security settings via web interface
- Print from remote location to your printers
- Google Cloud Print ready
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
Simply plug the Lantronix xPrintserver into your network (router, switch or LAN with wireless access point), then plug your USB printer(s) into the Lantronix xPrintServer. Within seconds the xPrintServer will auto-discover your network and USB printers. Then simply link the xPrintServer to your Google account to begin printing!
Unlimited Number of Android & Chrome OS Devices, Unlimited Number of Printers!*
That’s right. One xPrintServer unit supports a virtually unlimited number of users, as well as a virtually unlimited number of printers simultaneously. With the xPrintServer from Lantronix, your mobile workforce will be printing in minutes.
xPrintServer Is Compatible with Leading Printer Brands
The xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition is compatible with thousands of printer models from leading printer manufacturers. View List of Compatible Printers
General Compatibility & Requirements
- Chrome OS™ / Android™ 2.3.3 or greater / Fire OS
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later, Windows XP and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer.
- Printer compatibility: Most major brand USB, network and wireless printers.
- The xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition requires an Internet connection for set-up and for printing functionality.
New xPrintServer Support Forum Launched!
Looking for answers about xPrintServer? For all xPrintServer questions, Lantronix has launched the xPrintServer™ Forum that allows you to find all the latest and up-to-date information, solutions, and tips on xPrintServer anytime! Got a problem?
Post your inquiry on the Forum to our support team. Our xPrintServer specialists monitor the Forums and answer questions daily, not including weekends or holidays.
© 2015 Lantronix, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lantronix and xPrintServer are registered trademarks of Lantronix Inc. Google is a registered trademark, and Google Cloud Print, Chrome, Chrome OS, Chromebook and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Mac OS and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Firefox is a registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google Inc. and is used according to terms described in the Creative 3.0 Attribution License.
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Tech Specs
- (1) xPrintServer-Cloud Print Edition
- (1) RJ45 Ethernet cable (3 ft.)
- Mounting bracket,
- (4) rubber feet
- (1) universal power adapter (International), and (1) QuickStart Guide
- Chrome OS / Android 2.3.3 or greater / Fire OS
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or higher)
- Firefox (version 7.0 or higher)
- Safari (version 5.0 or higher)
- Chrome (version 14.0 or higher)
- Windows 7, Windows XP
- Mac OS 10.7
- JetDirect / AppSocket
- And many more
- (1) 10/100 Ethernet port – RJ45 connector
- (1) 2.0 USB port (supports connection to USB hubs)
- (1) Factory reset button
- Size: 4.50 x 2.34 x .91 in (L x W x H)
- Weight: .27 Kg/0.6 pounds (xPrintServer device + power supply)
- Operating Temp: 0°C to +55° C (32°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 40%, non-condensing
- Input 5 VDC, max 0.5 Amps
- Power Consumption: < 1 Watt
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class B
- Industry Canada ICES-003 Issue 4 February 2004, Class B
- CISPR 22: 2005 + A1: 2005 + A2: 2006 Information
- Technology Equipment Class B
- VCCI V-3/2010.04 Class B
- AS/NZS CISPR 22: 2009 Class B
- EN 55022: 2006 + A1:2007 Class B
- EN 61000-3-2: 2006 + A1: 2009 + A2: 2009
- EN 61000-3-3: 2008
- EN 55024: 1998 +A1: 2001 +A2: 2003
- EN 61000-4-2: 2009
- EN 61000-4-3: 2006 + A1: 2008
- EN 61000-4-4: 2004 + A1: 2010
- EN 61000-4-5: 2006
- EN 61000-4-6: 2009
- EN 61000-4-8: 1994 + A1: 2001
- EN 61000-4-11: 2004
- UL/EN 60950-1
- 2 year limited
xPrintServer ships with:
xPrintServer– Cloud Print Edition supports devices running:
The following browsers are supported:
Supported Operating Systems
The xPrintServer supports USB printers and network-attached printers (wired and wireless) with one of the following protocols:
The xPrintServer supports thousands of printer models from leading manufacturers including:
Emissions and Immunity:
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Resources
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Downloads
xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition Part Numbers
|XPS1002CP-01-S||xPrintServer - Cloud Print Edition||
USB port, 100-240VAC, International power supply with regional adapters, RoHS
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|