Designed for Android™ & Chrome OS™
The Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition print server makes USB and network printers Google Cloud Print ready. It enables instant wireless printing of photos, email, web pages and documents from Google Cloud Print enabled Android phones and tablets, Kindle Fire Chrome OS devices like Chromebook computers, as well as Google’s Chrome™ browser on PCs. It eliminates the need to use complicated apps, or email yourself items to print. And more importantly, you don’t need to buy a new printer!
Why the Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition?
- Print to virtually any printer – no need to buy new printers
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print from your phone, tablet, Chromebook, & PC
- Compatible with top brand printers (network & USB)
- USB printer(s) can be shared over your network*
- Administrative & security settings via web interface
- Print from remote location to your printers
- Google Cloud Print ready
Set-Up is Automatic & Quick!
Simply plug the Lantronix xPrintserver into your network (router, switch or LAN with wireless access point), then plug your USB printer(s) into the Lantronix xPrintServer. Within seconds the xPrintServer will auto-discover your network and USB printers. Then simply link the xPrintServer to your Google account to begin printing!
Unlimited Number of Android & Chrome OS Devices, Unlimited Number of Printers!*
That’s right. One xPrintServer unit supports a virtually unlimited number of users, as well as a virtually unlimited number of printers simultaneously. With the xPrintServer from Lantronix, your mobile workforce will be printing in minutes.
xPrintServer Is Compatible with Leading Printer Brands
The xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition is compatible with thousands of printer models from leading printer manufacturers. View List of Compatible Printers
General Compatibility & Requirements
- Chrome OS™ / Android™ 2.3.3 or greater / Fire OS
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later, Windows XP and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer.
- Printer compatibility: Most major brand USB, network and wireless printers.
- The xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition requires an Internet connection for set-up and for printing functionality.
© 2015 Lantronix, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Lantronix and xPrintServer are registered trademarks of Lantronix Inc. Google is a registered trademark, and Google Cloud Print, Chrome, Chrome OS, Chromebook and Android are trademarks of Google Inc. Mac OS and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Windows and Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Firefox is a registered trademark of Mozilla Foundation. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google Inc. and is used according to terms described in the Creative 3.0 Attribution License.