Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer
Lantronix’s Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer (SBC) is a full-featured, production-ready low-cost IoT computer based on the Snapdragon™ 212 processor (APQ8009). The SBC supports an LCD display up to 720p, HDMI 720p H.264/H.265 playback, one 8MP camera, four microphone inputs and amplified stereo outputs. This SBC is ideal for creating next-gen connected noise cancelled voice recognition devices, connected microphone/speaker devices and other internet enabled devices.
If you are interested in a solution based on the Qualcomm® APQ8009 system-on-chip, have a look at our Open-Q 212A SOM, or our expert engineering services group can create a custom solution to meet your exact requirements.
Contact sales to discuss your specific needs today.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 212 (APQ8009)
- Quad-Core ARM Cortex A7 (32 bit) 1.267GHz
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 304
- 720p@30fps playback
- Up to 720p playback with H.264 (AVC) and H.265 (HVEC)
- Up to 720p H.264 (AVC) capture
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz with chip antenna and U.FL connector
- Bluetooth 4.1 + BLE
- 4x USB 2.0 Type A host mode
- Sensor header
- Codec (WCD9326)
- 4x microphone inputs
- 2x amplified speaker outputs
- 2x stereo line outputs
- Qualcomm™ Fluence™ HD with Noise Cancellation
- Qualcomm™ Snapdragon™ Voice Activation
- Qualcomm™ Snapdragon™ Voice+
- Up to 720p LCD and up to 720p HDMI Type A
- PMIC (PM8208) and Li-Ion battery support (SMB1357/STC3117)
- Android 7 Nougat
- Call for Linux
- Input 12V/3A or single-cell Li-Ion battery
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +70°C
- Nano-ITX 120mm x 120mm
- Up to 8MP over 2-lane MIPI CSI
Overview for Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer
This Product is End of Life and is no longer available.
Features & Specifications for Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all features listed may be supported in software. All brand or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Qualcomm Snapdragon, Qualcomm Kryo, Qualcomm Spectra, Qualcomm Adreno, Fluence and Qualcomm Hexagon are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. Qualcomm IZat is a product of Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. Qualcomm, Snapdragon, Adreno, Fluence and Hexagon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries. Kryo, Spectra and IZat are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated. Used with permission.
Lantronix and Open-Q and their respective logos are trademarks, registered and otherwise, of Lantronix Technologies Corporation in Canada, European Union, Taiwan, United States of America and other jurisdictions.
Order Information & Part Numbers for Open-Q™ 212 Single Board Computer
|Lantronix Part #||Name||Description||Order Now|