The EDS3000PR is the next generation of enterprise-grade, rack-mountable hybrid Ethernet terminal/multi serial port device servers (8, 16, 32) for easy remote access and management of virtually any IT/networking equipment or edge devices.
Remotely Connect and Manage Your Serial Devices
- Quickly connect any device with a serial port to the network using robust SSH or SSL enterprise-level security
- Easily customize and enhance the EDS for your unique application
- Simple device setup, configuration and monitoring with powerful, industry-standard management tools, including Windows-based Lantronix Provisioning Manager and cloud-based ConsoleFlow
- 1U rack-mountable, data center-ready design
The EDS3000PR is the next generation of enterprise-grade, rack-mountable hybrid Ethernet terminal/multi serial port device servers (8, 16, 32) for easy remote access and management of virtually any IT/networking equipment or edge devices like medical equipment, POS terminals, or security equipment.
Comprehensive Device Security Framework
EDS3000PR device server delivers an unprecedented level of intelligence and safety with SSL/ TLS, AES, and SSH built-in. EDS provides enterprise-level security, allowing safe remote access and management from practically anywhere.
Lantronix core software carries 30 years of ‘data-center grade’ protection, so each networked device has the same level of security as corporate data center equipment and provides robust defenses to hostile Internet attacks.
Setup is a breeze with Windows-based Lantronix Provisioning Manager, which can be used locally or remotely with the Lantronix ConsoleFlow™ device management platform. A “Cisco-like” command-line interface (CLI) simplifies configuration and control, making it easier to integrate edge devices or data center equipment into the network. EDS3000PR leverages the Lantronix Com Port Redirector virtualization software, allowing existing applications to work with the EDS with no code modifications.
Centralized Device Management Platform
Monitor, manage, and control your devices from anywhere, at any time with the ready-touse software platform web application. The easy-to-use platform provides software-defined automation with zero-touch provisioning across all of your devices and the capture of device telemetry data for event management and analytics.
EDS3000PR Tech Specs
- CPU: Cortex A9
- 4 Gbit (512 MB) Flash
- 4 Gbit (512 MB) RAM
- On-board memory: 8MB Flash
- Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps
- Software selectable data rates from 300 to 230K Baud
- Characters: 7 or 8 data bits
- Parity: Odd, Even, None
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Modem Control Signals: CTS, RTS, DTR, DCD
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), None
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet
- 8, 16, or 32 ports RJ45 software selectable serial ports
- Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, TFTP, Telnet, TCP, UDP, DHCP, SSHv2 , SSLv3, SNMPv2, Auto IP, RSS, ARP, ICMP, SYSLOG, AES, SMTP, DNS, BOOTP
- SSL 3, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3s
- RSA, DSA and ECDSA
- Password protection
- IP address filtering
- Lantronix Provisioning Manager
- ComPort Redirector™
- Secure ComPort Redirector
- Internal web server, SNMP v1, SNMP v2, SNMP v3, Serial Login,
- Telnet SSH login, XML
- Upgradeable FW via the Web Manager, FTP or serial port
- Customizable with CGI
- Web content on local file system and updatable through ftp
- Operating: 0° to 55° C (32° to 131° F)
- Storage: -40° to 70° C (-40° to 151° F)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95%, noncondensing
- 100-240VAC, 50 to 60 Hz IEC-type cord
- 20 Watts
- FCC, IC, CE, UL/CB
- Size: 30.5cm (12 in) L x 43.8 cm (17.25 in) W x 4.4 cm (1.75 in) H, 1U
- Weight: 4. 54 kg (10 lb)
- 3 year limited
Internal Web Server
EDS3000PR Part Numbers
Click on a cart button below to buy direct from Lantronix.