Print from all your iOS devices to virtually any printer!
xPrintServer enables wireless printing for iOS devices such as iPads® and iPhones® using their native print menu. It eliminates the need to print through apps, install software, or email yourself documents for printing. And more importantly, you don't need to buy a new printer because xPrintServer works with more than 4,000 top brand USB and network printers.
Print at the office and at home!
Why the xPrintServer?
- Print to virtually any printer / no need to a buy new printer
- No apps or software to buy or load
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print directly from the iOS native menu
- Advanced configurations via web interface
- One xPrintServer supports multiple printers & virtually unlimited iOS devices
Not sure which xPrintServer is right for your needs, the simple comparison chart below let’s you compare features.
|xPrintServer Family Feature Comparison|
|USB Printers Supported||
|Network Printers Supported
(Including wireless printers)
|USB Printer Sharing Over Network
(for Mac & PCs)
|Printer User Management|
via USB Port
|Remote Authentication Active Directory|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Learn More||Learn More|
|†USB Hub Required - not included.
‡Up-to 10 recommended for optimal performance.
xPrintServer is perfect for home, small offices, and enterprises
|xPrintServer Home - Learn More||xPrintServer Office - Learn More|
(iPhone not included)
Need to print from iOS? Look no further! " - InfoWorld
You’re going to love this product! " - TUAW
News & Reviews!
- xPrintServer - 13 Best Back to School Gadgets
- MobileTrax: xPrintServer Makes it Insanely Easy to Print!
- Ars Technica reviews xPrintServer - "Dead simple for home use!"
- “IDC Features Lantronix in New Research Paper: Mobile Printing Landscape 2012”
- iPhoneLife: “This is a brilliant piece of technology”
- NYTimes: “Seldom do plug-and-play devices live up to the name. The xPrintServer from Lantronix may be the exception”
© 2013 Lantronix and xPrintServer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lantronix, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.