NEW! Lantronix® xPrintServer® Cloud Print Edition
Chromebook™ and Android™ Printing Made Easy
Print From Your Google Cloud Print™ Devices To Your Printers
The Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition makes USB and network printers Google Cloud Print ready, enabling instant wireless printing of photos, email, web pages and documents from Google Cloud Print enabled phones, tablets, Chromebooks, and PCs. It eliminates the need to use complicated apps, or email yourself items to print. And more importantly, you don't need to buy a new printer!
Why the Lantronix xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition?
- Print to existing printers – no need to buy new printers
- Easy to use / automatic discovery and set up of printers
- Print from your phone, tablet, Chromebook, & PC
- Supports most top brand USB, network, & wireless printers*
- Administrative and security settings via web interface
- Google Cloud Print ready
Set-up is Automatic & Quick!
Simply plug the Lantronix xPrintserver into your network (router, switch or LAN with wireless access point), then plug your USB printer(s) into the Lantronix xPrintServer.
Within seconds the xPrintServer will auto-discover your network and USB printers. Then simply link the xPrintServer to your Google account to begin printing!
Lantronix xPrintServer Family Feature Comparison
xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition Compatibility
- Chrome OS™ / Android™ 2.3.3 or greater
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later, Windows XP and Windows 7 are supported for printing to USB printers via xPrintServer
- Printer compatibility: Most major brand USB, network and wireless printers
(View List of Compatible Printers)
- The xPrintServer requires an Internet connection for printer discovery and set-up
* Each Lantronix xPrintServer supports: unlimited Google Cloud Print enabled devices (Ex. phones, tablets, etc.), multiple network printers (up-to 10 recommended) and up-to 8 USB printers (USB hub required for more than 1 USB printer - USB hub not included). USB printer not required for xPrintServer to work. Internet connection is required for xPrintServer Cloud Print Edition to work.
© 2014 Lantronix, Inc. All Rights Reserve Lantronix and xPrintServer are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lantronix Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Google Cloud Print, Chrome OS, Chromebook and Android are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Mac OS is a trademark or registered trademark of Apple Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. Windows is a trademark or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders.