Company to Showcase Advanced IoT Infrastructure Management Solutions, Addressing the Evolving Needs of Data Centers and Remote Branch Offices
Irvine, Calif. – June 2, 2015 – Next week at Cisco Live U.S. in San Diego, Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) – a specialized networking company providing smart IoT and M2M connectivity solutions – will showcase its portfolio of next generation IT Infrastructure Management solutions at booth #1132 from June 7-11, 2015.
“As more devices are connected to the network and the Internet of Things, the demand on data centers and remote branch office networks is increasing. In addition to avoiding lost revenues, a company’s ability to quickly diagnose and resolve IoT infrastructure problems remotely can add up from thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars saved,” said Vishal Kakkad, Director of Product Marketing for Lantronix. “Lantronix has established a reputation for delivering state-of-the-art solutions that enable IT managers of both small and large enterprises to securely and reliably centralize management of these mission critical resources from anywhere in the world, ensuring optimum uptime and reducing infrastructure support and labor deployment costs.”
The Lantronix SLC™ 8000 Advanced Modular Console Manager
Designed to reduce deployment and management complexity and costs, SLC 8000 provides secure in-band and out-of-band management that allows IT personnel of any size enterprise to centrally manage, monitor and troubleshoot IT equipment locally or from anywhere over the Internet, while maintaining low level access to the gear even during network outages via optional dial-up or cellular connection. Response efficiency is increased so that IT incidents are resolved quickly and with minimal or zero network disruption. Its modular design makes SLC 8000 the first of its kind, allowing users to simply add or swap modules to expand device port density and power supply, and add support for high density USB consoles of modern equipment such as new Cisco routers and switches, while enjoying advanced software features and processing power. Lantronix will also demonstrate the Zero Touch Provisioning feature on the SLC 8000 which allows automated provisioning of mass configuration using the network, thereby eliminating the need for significant manual intervention and opportunities for human error.
Try the SLC 8000 Today for Free!
- Want to see the SLC in action? Try our Online Test Drive – free access to a live SLC 8000, allowing you to explore its enterprise grade features.
- Or, try within your environment with our 30-Day SLC 8000 Free Trial.
The Lantronix SLB™ Branch Office Manager
The Lantronix SLB is a hybrid device that combines remote console management capabilities with remote power management into a compact, 1U rack-mountable appliance with 8 RS-232 serial ports and 8 power outlets (100-240V). It enables IT and network administrators to easily and securely manage remote IT equipment over the network and dial-up or via optional cellular connection. The Lantronix SLB is ideal for locations with a handful of servers and/ or networking devices where there is little or no on-site IT staff, such as distributed branch offices or campus environments. The Lantronix SLB is compatible with Lantronix’ vSLM™, which allows for central management, control and configuration of Lantronix’ remote management solutions.
- Try the SLB today for free with our 30-Day SLB Free Trial.
Other products Lantronix will demonstrate at booth #1132 include:
- Spiders/Spider Duo: Scalable KVM-over-IP Access – ideal for remotely managing geographically distributed IT equipment, the Spider/Spider Duo provides KVM (keyboard, video, mouse) server management over an IP network in a cable friendly, compact “zero-footprint” package.
- PremierWave® XC HSPA+: Cellular IoT Gateway – enables backup cellular out-of-band access to the Lantronix SLB and SLC8000. PremierWave XC HSPA+ offers an alternative to the backup dial-up connection to ensure access and management of remote IT infrastructure equipment.
- xPrintServer®: Open it. Plug it in. Print – enables seamless printing from mobile devices to thousands of printer models with no configuration. For native mobile printing from Apple iOS products such as iPads and iPhones, Lantronix offers the xPrintServer – Home Edition for consumer use and xPrintServer – Office Edition for business use. Lantronix also offers the xPrintServer – Cloud Print Edition that supports Android devices, Kindle Fire tablets, and any device running Google’s Chrome browser.
About Cisco Live
A premier education training destination for IT and computer networking professionals around the world, Cisco Live allows Cisco customers, partners and enthusiasts to share insights on emerging technologies and solutions to solve a variety of network and communications challenges. The San Diego event will provide attendees with the opportunity to learn how to enable the “Internet of Everything.”
Lantronix, Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX) is a specialized networking company providing M2M (machine to machine) and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions. Our products deliver secure connectivity, device management and mobility for today’s increasingly connected world. By networking and managing devices and machines that have never before been connected, we enable our customers to realize the possibilities of the Internet of Things. Founded in 1989, Lantronix pioneers robust, intelligent and easy to deploy solutions for mission critical applications in a wide range of industries, including data center, medical, security, industrial, transportation, retail, financial and government. Lantronix is headquartered in Irvine, California, with offices in Europe, Asia and Japan. For more information, visit www.lantronix.com.
Learn more at the Lantronix blog, www.lantronix.com/blog, featuring industry discussion and updates. To follow Lantronix on Twitter, please visit www.twitter.com/Lantronix. View our video library on YouTube atwww.youtube.com/user/LantronixInc or connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/lantronix.
Lages & Associates, Inc.
Mark D. Tullio
© 2015 Lantronix, Inc. Lantronix, PremierWave and xPrintServer are registered trademarks and SLC and SLB are trademarks of Lantronix, Inc. in the United States and certain other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective holders. Specifications subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.