Del Mar Electronics & Manufacturing Show
Lantronix is attending the Del Mar Electronics & Manufacturing Show at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, April 26 – 27 and are excited to showcase our hardware and software solutions dedicated for industrial and and building automation. Stop by booth 509 to find out how Lantronix devices can facilitate the need for control, diagnosis, repair, and communication between equipment—making factories run more smoothly.
Interactive Industrial Product Map
This transformative tech is going from hype to reality:
- ConsoleFlow™,Lantronix’s Centralized Management Software for PoE Switches, Remote Environment Management (REM) and IoT Gateway products that delivers a single pane of glass management and True Zero-Touch automation of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- X300, the X300 Series offers extensive LTE M1 and Cat-1 cellular communication, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, Ethernet, and serial interfaces in a small, industrial-grade form factor. The X300’s combined offering gives you everything you need to guarantee your project’s success.
- LS Series, a managed Layer 2 Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ switches that offers 720W total PoE budget for powering LED lighting, high-powered security and surveillance cameras and other IP devices. Its small footprint and hardened temperature rating make it ideal for powering IP devices distributed throughout a building.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- Managed Hardened Gigabit PoE Switch (SISPM1040-384-LRT), managed PoE+ switch suitable for securely connecting and powering devices in hardened environments. This switch can supply up to 30 watts per port on all eight ports simultaneously. It included the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices.