Join Lantronix at IAA Transportation
Lantronix is attending IAA Transportation in Hannover, Germany, September 20 – 25 with ELA Innovation! Join us at ELA Innovation’s stand C54 to explore our compact, cost-effective and programable transportation and telematics innovations! Stop by and enter your business card for the chance to win our daily prize of a Lantronix Apple AirTag!
IoT in Transportation Networking, Fleet Management and Connected Vehicles:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, is a compact, including carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- FOX3 Series is a compact, all-in-one cellular telematics gateway combining a rich connectivity choice with our powerful Edge intelligence with premium features
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management & cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency & prevent cyber-attacks.
- Available in 2G, 3G and LTE-M1, the BOLERO40 Series, is a compact range of rugged IP 67 IPmicro-tracker especially designed to match environmental, mechanical and electrical requirements of the vehicle tracking market.
- Lantronix’s BUS switch, SISTP1040-382B-LRT is an unmanaged full Gigabit Ethernet hardned PoE+ switch that complies with IEEE 802.3 and IEEE 802.3af.