BICSI Winter 2024
Lantronix is attending BICSI Winter in Orlando, FL, to showcase our expanded product and solution offerings! Our single source for complete end-to-end lighting & IoT solutions enabled clients to collect, connect, compute and comprehend and control information. Visit our IoT experts at booth 816 at Rosen Shingle Creek, Jan. 28 – Feb. 1 to check out our latest and greatest offerings.
Receive 3 CECs and join Lantronix and partners for an exclusive panel presentation on “Sustainable Technology Assessment and Readiness (STAR) Navigating the Path to Sustainable Digital Buildings of the Future”.
In an era of pressing climate urgency, achieving net-zero emissions by 2030, 2050, or 2080 necessitates a fundamental shift in our sustainability approach. This masterclass delves into the intricacies of sustainability objectives through the lens of Sustainable Technology Assessment and Readiness (STAR). We explore the nuances of operational and embodied carbon, energy performance certificates, digital transformation, and smart buildings. The central question revolves around interpreting these concepts and how organizations can evaluate their current sustainable technology status while preparing for a future emphasizing environmental responsibility.
Sr. Product Line Manager
Senior Director, Product Management & Partnerships
Superior Essex Communications
Superior Essex Communications
Barry Shambrook, RCDD
Visit Booth 816 to check out our latest IoT solutions:
- NEW! X300 Compact IoT Cellular Gateway, ideal for mission-critical applications, the new X300 Cellular Compact IoT Gateway Solution combines Lantronix’s IoT gateway hardware with a premium services subscription, including centralized device management, cellular data, enhanced security, and expert technical support in an all-in-one package.
- NEW! SM24TBT2DPB, a managed Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ++ (PoE++) switch offers 90 watts per port. This high-performance, enterprise-grade Layer 2 PoE++ managed switch is ideal for intelligent LED lighting systems and smart building IoT applications, including access control, digital signage, wireless access points (WAPs) and IP surveillance systems.
- NEW! LS Series, offers a small footprint and hardened temperature rating plus cloud-based management making this new PoE++ switch ideal for IoT and IP devices throughout smart buildings or in rugged environments.
- NEW! SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, managed Layer 3 (L3) hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches offer powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance required to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications.
- NEW! M/GE-PSW-PSE-01,This Gigabit Ethernet Stand-alone Mini Media Converter provides cost-effective media conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 100/1000Base-SX/LX ports. With its fixed configuration, deployments are just plug-and-play, and its small size makes it ideal for locations where space is limited.
- G520 Series IoT Cellular Gateway, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- SESPM Series, a managed switch suitable for connecting devices in hardened environments. The switch has 24Gbps switching capacity and includes the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices. The switch is also approved by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT).
- ION219 Chassis, an intelligent, high-density, multiprotocol system supporting a variety of network interface devices. Designed for both carrier class and enterprise network applications where multiple points of fiber integration and secure network management of the fiber interface devices is essential.