Lantronix to Showcase Innovative Intelligent IT and IoT Solutions at IoT Solutions World Congress in Barcelona
Innovating mission-critical IoT applications, Lantronix’s embedded solutions include new Open-Q SiP Chipset Modules based on Qualcomm SoC technology
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 24, 2023 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced it will showcase its embedded solutions for innovative intelligent IT and IoT connectivity applications at IoT Solutions World Congress. The event is taking place Jan. 31–Feb. 2, 2023, at the Gran Via Venue Hall 4 in Barcelona, Spain. Lantronix will exhibit at Booth E523.
“At IoT Solutions World Congress, we will showcase our intelligent IT and IoT solutions designed to deliver a single-source platform for IoT product development to collect, connect, compute, comprehend and securely control IoT environments,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix. “Ideal for IoT product development for a variety of industries, including intelligent transportation, Smart City, security and connected healthcare, our versatile, easy-to-use embedded solutions are available from a trusted single source with proven experience.”
At this event, Lantronix will launch a new Open-Q™ System-in-Package (SiP) chipset modules and companion Open-Q Development Kit that are based on the Qualcomm® System-on-Chip (SoC). For a first look at the new Open Q product, visit Lantronix at Booth E523.
Lantronix will also display embedded hardware and software IoT solutions, including:
- NEW! LS Series, managed Layer 2 Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ switches that offer 720W total PoE budget for powering LED lighting, high-powered security and surveillance cameras and other IP devices. Its small footprint and hardened temperature rating make it ideal for powering IP devices distributed throughout a building.
- NEW! PNT Series Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Receiver Modules embedded hardened modules that provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to enable the addition of positioning and tracking, navigation, geofencing and timing capabilities to virtually any product.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways and a competitive cellular industrial protocol converter router with LTE communication, multiple interfaces and Fieldbus protocol conversions (e.g., Modbus, DNP3 and IEC) that are provisioned in minutes using Lantronix’s ConsoleFlow™ platform device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyberattacks.
- xPort® EDGE network communications engine for secure IoT connectivity and remote management that fits within a standard Ethernet connector. Requiring minimal engineering effort, the xPort EDGE allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products in a few weeks.
- xPico 250 Series embedded Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® Combination IoT Gateways that enable OEMs to build and deploy smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk.
- Open-Q 8250CS production-ready computing System on Module (SOM) based on Qualcomm® QCS8250 System on Chip (SOC) with Android™ 10 OS, delivering the smallest QCS8250 SOM module in a power platform for edge computing.
- E210 Series high-speed LTE, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and Serial Smart IoT Routers with edge capability in a tiny, industrial form factor for mission-critical enterprise applications requiring faultless connectivity.
For more information and free expo admission passes, visit Lantronix’s IoT Solutions World Congress page.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room, and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
Learn more at the Lantronix blog, which features industry discussion and updates. Follow Lantronix on Twitter, view our YouTube video library or connect with us on LinkedIn.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including, without limitation, statements related to our solutions, technologies and products, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Aug. 29, 2022, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2023 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201
India +91 994-551-2488