Lantronix Expands Its G520 Series of Transport Pack Routers, Now Offering New 5G and 4G CAT-4 Routers
Debuting at the International Security Expo, the G520 Series routers deliver exceptional connectivity and cybersecurity for today’s connected world
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 14, 2023 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced the expansion of its G520 series of transport pack routers. Now available, the G528 5G and G526 4G CAT-4 routers are poised to redefine global connectivity by delivering exceptional cybersecurity and robust connectivity designed to cater to the rapidly evolving needs of today’s connected world. Lantronix’s G520 series will be on display at the International Security Expo, Booth C43, in London from Sept. 26–27, 2023.
According to Berg Insight, the global IoT gateway market value will grow from $1.47 billion in 2023 to $2.17 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 22 percent. Cellular IoT gateways have evolved from simple networking devices to aggregation points. Today’s connected environment demands advanced security, routing and edge computing functionality driving the need for ultra-secure, high-performance routers that can quickly and efficiently process and analyze data at the edge.
“The Lantronix G528 5G and G526 4G CAT-4 Transport Pack Routers are prepared to set a new industry standard for cybersecurity and network performance,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix. “Our routers deliver the flexibility and security needed for organizations to confidently deploy IoT solutions across the world and unlock the true potential of next-generation networks.”
These transport pack routers are engineered to meet or exceed stringent security requirements required by diverse industries, including transportation, utilities and healthcare, and to empower organizations to harness the transformative potential of 5G and 4G networks without compromising on data protection.
Key features of the new G520-series routers include:
- Dedicated Hardware Security Element. The new routers come equipped with a dedicated hardware-based security element that ensures robust protection of sensitive data. This provides an additional layer of defense against cyber threats, safeguarding against potential vulnerabilities and unauthorized access.
- InfiniShield™ Software Suite. Lantronix’s proprietary InfiniShield software suite complements the routers’ dedicated hardware security element by providing advanced security features, including secure boot, encrypted communication and secure firmware updates. InfiniShield ensures end-to-end data integrity and mitigates the risk of tampering or unauthorized modifications.
- Global Reliability and Flexibility. Designed for worldwide deployment, the new routers are equipped to operate across diverse network infrastructures. Their global LTE compatibility allows for seamless integration into existing networks, enabling organizations to extend their reach to new markets without any geographical limitations.
- High Performance. Both routers deliver blazing-fast data transfer speeds, low latency and reliable connectivity to ensure uninterrupted data transmission for mission-critical applications, essential for real-time monitoring and decision making.
- Easy Integration and Deployment. Designed for ease of deployment, the new routers provide simple integration into existing infrastructures, reducing time-to-market for IoT projects. In addition, their user-friendly interface and remote management capabilities simplify monitoring, configuration and maintenance.
- Lantronix IoT Platform ConsoleFlow™. Both routers come equipped with Lantronix’s powerful IoT management platform, ConsoleFlow, which simplifies remote deployment, firmware updates and real-time monitoring. ConsoleFlow empowers users to manage their IoT deployments with ease for streamlined operations and optimized performance.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including without limitation statements related to our solutions, technologies and products. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2023, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Sept. 12, 2023, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2023 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201