Lantronix to Display Remote Enterprise Management and Advanced Out-of-Band Management Portfolio at Cisco Live in Amsterdam
Designed for data centers, branch offices and unmanned remote sites, Lantronix’s OOBM solutions provide end-to-end network resilience
IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 31, 2023 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced that it will display its portfolio of remote enterprise management and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM) solutions at Cisco Live, being held Feb. 6–10, 2023, in Amsterdam. Lantronix, a Cisco Solutions Partner, will be at booth Number D02.
“With Lantronix’s centralized management options, users can rapidly deploy out-of-band solutions and take care of day-to-day management from a single pane of glass. Users can also add cellular service plans through Lantronix Connectivity Services and get access to the best-in-class LEVEL Technical Services for a complete solution,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix Inc.
At Cisco Live, Lantronix will showcase its out-of-band management solutions to bring a smarter approach to remote enterprise management, including:
- NEW! Lantronix Local Manager Console Family
- Lantronix’s new LM family delivers the most advanced network automation and security available in out-of-band products.
- NEW! LM83X Modular Platform
- Lantronix’s newest Local Manager (LM), the LM83X is a scalable and robust solution with dual power inputs for enterprise and data center usage. It is configurable to manage eight to 104 devices. It can automate routine maintenance and handle recovery tasks faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost of an IT admin.
- NEW! LM80 Compact Local Manager
- The Lantronix LM80 is designed to act independently from the network to remotely monitor, manage and control up to eight devices, including a managed power supply. It can automate routine maintenance and handle recovery tasks faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost of an IT admin.
- ConsoleFlow™ Centralized Device Management Platform
- Lantronix’s centralized cloud-based management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM) also includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix devices.
- LEVEL Technical Services
- Coupled with Lantronix’s resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties and dedicated account technical specialists.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services
- Lantronix Connectivity Services include cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- SLC8000 Advanced Console Manager
- Lantronix’s SLC8000 is the first advanced, modular console manager to provide secure access to IT equipment with its RS-232 and USB console while minimizing deployment challenges and time.
- EMG Family of Edge Gateways
- Lantronix’s EMG family of edge gateways solves business continuity needs by providing remote access and administration for unmanned sites, branch offices and retail stores where small port count and cellular connectivity are ideal at a cost-effective price. Available in two sizes: EMG8500 and EMG7500.
- G520 Series
- Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room, and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including, without limitation, statements related to our solutions, technologies and products, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Aug. 29, 2022, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2023 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201