Lantronix to Showcase Innovative Intelligent IT and IoT Solutions at AI Summit & IoT World in Austin
IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 26, 2022 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced it will showcase its software, hardware and connectivity services for innovative intelligent IT and IoT connectivity solutions at the AI Summit and IoT World Conference and Expo. The event is taking place Nov. 2–3, 2022, at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. Lantronix will exhibit at Booth 207.
“At the AI Summit and IoT World Conference and Expo, Lantronix will showcase its intelligent IT and IoT solutions designed to deliver a single-source platform for IoT product development to collect, connect, compute, comprehend and securely control IoT environments,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix. “Our versatile, easy-to-use platforms are ideal for IoT product development for a variety of industries, including intelligent transportation systems, Smart City, security and connected healthcare.”
Lantronix will display:
- Open-Q 4200 Series compact, production-ready System-in-Package (SIP) chipset modules that are based on the Qualcomm® System-on-Chip (SoC), utilizing Qualcomm Technologies’ heterogenous compute expertise with multiple specialized processing cores.
- PNT Series Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Receiver Modules embedded hardened modules that provide an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to enable the addition of positioning and tracking, navigation, geofencing and timing capabilities to virtually any product.
- xPico 250 Series embedded Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth Combination IoT Gateways that enable OEMs to build and deploy smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk.
- xPort® EDGE network communications engine for secure IoT connectivity and remote management that fits within a standard Ethernet connector. Requiring minimal engineering effort, the xPort EDGE allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products in a few weeks.
- Open-Q™ 8250CS production-ready computing System on Module (SOM) based on Qualcomm® QCS8250 System on Chip (SOC) with Android™ 10 OS, delivering the smallest QCS8250 SOM module in a power platform for edge computing.
- E210 Series high-speed LTE, WAN, LAN, Wi-Fi and Serial Smart IoT Routers with edge capability in a tiny, industrial form factor for mission-critical enterprise applications requiring faultless connectivity.
For more information, visit Lantronix’s IoT World page.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room, and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including without limitation statements related to our solutions, technologies and products. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on August 29, 2022, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2022 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201