Lantronix to Showcase Government IoT Networking and Security Solutions at DoDIIS Worldwide Conference
Lantronix will display centralized management software, connectivity services, PoE switches, gateways, media converters and more
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 30, 2022 — Lantronix Inc. (NASDAQ: LTRX), a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) and the Intelligent IT market, today announced it will be showcasing its IOT networking and security solutions at the Department of Defense Intelligence Information System (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference. The event is taking place Dec. 13–15, 2022, at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Lantronix will exhibit at booth Number 951. Lantronix is ISO 9001 quality-system-certified and provides TAA-compliant products and US-based LEVEL Technical Services.
“With more than two decades of government industry experience and a 99.5 percent customer acceptance rating, Lantronix is a trusted partner of the federal, state and local governments,” said Jacques Issa, VP of Marketing at Lantronix. “Designed to simplify and streamline security, power, connection and management while enhancing physical and virtual security of remote sites, Lantronix’s solutions provide a single-source platform to collect, connect, compute, comprehend and securely control remote environments.”
At DoDIIS Worldwide, Lantronix will showcase innovative Intelligent IT and IoT solutions, including:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s Centralized Management Software for PoE Switches, Remote Environment Management (REM) and IoT Gateway products that delivers a single pane of glass management and True Zero-Touch automation of Lantronix IoT devices.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with Lantronix’s resilient networking products, that provides dedicated technical support experts to assist with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties and dedicated account technical specialists.
- LS Series, a managed Layer 2 Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ switches that offer 720W total PoE budget for powering LED lighting, high-powered security and surveillance cameras and other IP devices. Its small footprint and hardened temperature rating make it ideal for powering IP devices distributed throughout a building.
- SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches that offer powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications where performance and reliability across a wide range of temperatures is required.
- LM83X, a scalable and robust Local Manager (LM) with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers. Connectivity options include dual Ethernet management, a SFP port, modular out-of-band modem options, and three expansion bays for serial and dedicated Ethernet connections.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
Lantronix is ISO 9001 quality-system-certified and provides TAA-compliant products that are 99.4 percent free from defects in addition to offering a lifetime warranty on many products.
For more information or to request a meeting at the show, visit the Lantronix DoDIIS Worldwide event page.
Lantronix Inc. is a global provider of secure turnkey solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT) and Remote Environment Management (REM), offering Software as a Service (SaaS), connectivity services, engineering services and intelligent hardware.
Lantronix enables its customers to accelerate time to market and increase operational up-time and efficiency by providing reliable, secure and connected Intelligent Edge IoT and Remote Management Gateway solutions.
Lantronix’s products and services dramatically simplify the creation, development, deployment and management of IoT and IT projects across Robotics, Automotive, Wearables, Video Conferencing, Industrial, Medical, Logistics, Smart Cities, Security, Retail, Branch Office, Server Room, and Datacenter applications. For more information, visit the Lantronix website.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Any statements set forth in this news release that are not entirely historical and factual in nature, including without limitation statements related to our solutions, technologies and products, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual results, future business, financial condition, or performance to differ materially from our historical results or those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement contained in this news release. The potential risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, such factors as the effects of negative or worsening regional and worldwide economic conditions or market instability on our business, including effects on purchasing decisions by our customers; the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak on our employees, supply and distribution chains, and the global economy; cybersecurity risks; changes in applicable U.S. and foreign government laws, regulations, and tariffs; our ability to successfully implement our acquisitions strategy or integrate acquired companies; difficulties and costs of protecting patents and other proprietary rights; the level of our indebtedness, our ability to service our indebtedness and the restrictions in our debt agreements; and any additional factors included in our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2022, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on Aug. 29, 2022, including in the section entitled “Risk Factors” in Item 1A of Part I of such report, as well as in our other public filings with the SEC. Additional risk factors may be identified from time to time in our future filings. The forward-looking statements included in this release speak only as of the date hereof, and we do not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.
© 2022 Lantronix, Inc. All rights reserved. Lantronix is a registered trademark. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
# # #
Lantronix Media Contact:
Gail Kathryn Miller
Corporate Marketing &
Lantronix Analyst and Investor Contact:
Chief Financial Officer
Americas +1 (800) 422-7055 (US and Canada) or +1 949-453-3990
Europe, Middle East and Africa +31 (0)76 52 36 744
Asia Pacific + 852 3428-2338
China + 86 21-6237-8868
Japan +81 (0) 50-1354-6201