Advanced Out-of-Band Support
OOB Support & Maintenance Benefits
LM80 & LM83 customers have access to a variety of support resources, including self-help knowledge bases and documentation through the OOB Support site, phone and e-mail support for troubleshooting or configuration assistance, and onsite visits by support technicians.
Lifetime Hardware Warranty
For customers with continuous and current maintenance subscriptions, Lantronix Local Managers (LM80 & LM83) are covered by a lifetime hardware warranty. Any LM that fails will be repaired or replaced with a functionally equivalent new or refurbished LM at no charge through the Lantronix Support Return Material Authorization (RMA) process.
OOB Support Site
The Out of Band Support Site is available 24/7 at support.uplogix.com. Customers can request up to 10 individual accounts. Customers have access to the following:
- Product Documentation | Includes user, installation, and reference guides as well as third-party documentation. Device-specific configuration guides and advanced-topic discussions are also available.
- Knowledge Base | A constantly updated repository of common issues/solutions, tips & tricks, configuration notes, and important software notes. Also included are product-extending custom rules and configuration examples.
- Software Updates | The most recent revisions of Local Management software are available for download. Release notes are provided for each version of software.
- Support Cases | Customers can open support cases through a short form. Support will be automatically notified of the new case.
For issues that extend beyond the scope of normal technical support, Lantronix provides technical services that can include the following:
- Deployment Planning | Assist in the integration and deployment of the Lantronix platform into the customer’s network.
- Device Management | If the included rules on Lantronix Local Manager don’t match the customer’s expectations, we can help create new rules.
- Onsite Repairs | In extreme cases, Lantronix will dispatch a technician to the customer’s site for hardware repair or replacement.