Applied Intelligence Live! – Thank You
We’re sorry to miss you at this year’s Applied Intelligence Live!
You can still experience our expanded solutions first hand by scheduling a demo with one our IoT specialist. We’d be happy to go over your current challenges and discuss how Lantronix IoT systems & solutions can help you! Plus, get a free Bluetooth speaker when you do!*
Request An Online Demo with an IoT Specialist!
This transformative tech is going from hype to reality:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- Open-Q™ AL Development Kit, designed for rapid prototyping of new innovative products requiring advanced imaging and computer vision performance in low-cost and low-power embedded situations. The development kit is compatible with the Open-Q™ 4290 and 2290 SIPs. Users can use the same development kit to evaluate or prototype with many SIP families from Lantronix.
- Open-Q™ 2290 SIP, a cost-effective solution that delivers powerful performance, vivid graphics, dynamic camera capabilities, and a broad range of connectivity options.
- Open-Q™ 4290 SIP, accelerate your time to market for innovative new products requiring advanced imaging and computer vision performance in low-cost and low-power embedded situations.
- PNT Series, an easy-to-use and cost-effective embedded GNSS modules for addition of positioning, navigation, and timing capabilities to virtually any product.
- NEW! X300 Series, the new X300 Cellular Compact IoT Gateway Solution combines Lantronix’s IoT gateway hardware with a premium services subscription, including centralized device management, cellular data, enhanced security, and expert technical support in an all-in-one package.
- LS Series, a managed Layer 2 Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ switches that offers 720W total PoE budget for powering LED lighting, high-powered security and surveillance cameras and other IP devices. Its small footprint and hardened temperature rating make it ideal for powering IP devices distributed throughout a building.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- XPort Edge, allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products with minimal engineering effort.
- xPico 250, delivers seamless and secure Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Lantronix xPico 250 line of embedded IoT gateways allows OEMS to build and deploy their smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk.