Embedded World 2023
Experience Lantronix’s best-in-class embedded solutions at Embedded World 2023 in Nürnberg, Germany, March 14 – 16. Visit Lantronix at booth 627 to see how Lantronix helps OEMs build and deploy their IoT projects.
Schedule A Meeting Today!
This transformative tech is going from hype to reality:
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- Open-Q™ 2290 SIP, a cost-effective solution that delivers powerful performance, vivid graphics, dynamic camera capabilities, and a broad range of connectivity options.
- Open-Q™ 4290 SIP, accelerate your time to market for innovative new products requiring advanced imaging and computer vision performance in low-cost and low-power embedded situations.
- PNT Series, an easy-to-use and cost-effective embedded GNSS modules for addition of positioning, navigation, and timing capabilities to virtually any product.
- Open-Q™ 8250CS, allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products with minimal engineering effort with on-device Qualcomm® Al Engine™ (15 TOPS) for machine vision, neural networks, deep learning workloads at low power. Also supported by the Open-Q™ 865 Development Kit, a versatile, easy-to-use, exposed board platform.
- XPort Edge, allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products with minimal engineering effort.
- xPico 250, delivers seamless and secure Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Lantronix xPico 250 line of embedded IoT gateways allows OEMS to build and deploy their smart connected products with reduced complexity and lower risk.