Data Centre World Frankfurt
Lantronix is attending Data Centre World Frankfurt, May 10 – 11 at Messe Frankfurt, Hall 8. Visit Lantronix at hall 8, booth C093 to experience the most advanced out-of-band management solutions to increase your network resiliency for data center and remote site networks.
With centralized management options, you can rapidly deploy our out-of-band solutions and take care of day-to-day management from a single pane of glass. Add to this cellular service plans through Lantronix Connectivity Services and the best in class LEVEL Technical Services, you’ll be successful from design to deployment and through the product lifecycle.
Register for a FREE pass Request A Demo or Meeting with a Lantronix Network Specialist!
Find out how out-of-band can make your network work for you:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- X300, the X300 Series offers extensive LTE M1 and Cat-1 cellular communication, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth/BLE, Ethernet, and serial interfaces in a small, industrial-grade form factor. The X300’s combined offering gives you everything you need to guarantee your project’s success.
- LM83X, configurable to manage 8-104 devices. The LM83X is a scalable and robust LM with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers.
- LM80, a local management solution that can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost.
- SLC 8000: Advanced Console Manager, the industry’s first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 and USB console, while minimizing deployment headaches and time.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- EMG 7500, a complete edge solution for branch offices, remote locations, retail stores where small port count and integrated cellular connectivity are ideal at a cost-effective price.