CISCO Live! Las Vegas 2023 – Thank you
We’re sorry to miss you at this year’s Cisco Live Las Vegas
You can still experience our expanded solutions first hand by scheduling a demo with one our network specialist. We’d be happy to go over your specific network environment and discuss how Lantronix Out-of-Band solutions can help you! Plus, get a free Bluetooth speaker when you do!*
Increase your network resiliency with our latest products:
- LM83X, configurable to manage 8-104 devices. The LM83X is a scalable and robust LM with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers.
- LM80, a local management solution that can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost.
- Control Center, enables out-of-band management by providing a centralized point of control for all Lantronix Local Managers and through this, of managed devices deployed throughout your distributed IT environment.
- SLC 8000: Advanced Console Manager, the industry’s first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 and USB console, while minimizing deployment headaches and time.
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- EMG 8500 and EMG 7500 complete edge solutions for branch offices, remote locations, retail stores where small port count and integrated cellular connectivity are ideal at a cost-effective price.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
*Offer extended to U.S. based customers. Lantronix reserves the right to modify the offer at any time.