BICSI Japan 2023
Lantronix is attending BICSI Japan District Conference & Exhibition, November 14 – 15 at the Ochanomizu Sola City Conference Center to showcase our expanded product and solution offerings! Our single source for complete end-to-end lighting & IoT solutions enabled clients to collect, connect, compute and comprehend and control information.
Learn More Here!
Explore the future of security device networking & device management at booth 19:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- NEW! SM24TBT2DPB, a managed Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet ++ (PoE++) switch offers 90 watts per port. This high-performance, enterprise-grade Layer 2 PoE++ managed switch is ideal for intelligent LED lighting systems and smart building IoT applications, including access control, digital signage, wireless access points (WAPs) and IP surveillance systems.
- NEW! LM83X, configurable to manage 8-104 devices. The LM83X is a scalable and robust LM with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers.
- NEW! LS Series, offers a small footprint and hardened temperature rating plus cloud-based management making this new PoE++ switch ideal for IoT and IP devices throughout smart buildings or in rugged environments.
- NEW! SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, managed Layer 3 (L3) hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches offer powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance required to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications.
- NEW! X300 Series, the new X300 Cellular Compact IoT Gateway Solution combines Lantronix’s IoT gateway hardware with a premium services subscription, including centralized device management, cellular data, enhanced security, and expert technical support in an all-in-one package.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management & cellular Connectivity Services to increase operational efficiency & prevent cyber-attacks.
- The SISTP1040-551-LRT can be used to power PoE lighting, high powered IP cameras and digital signage.
- Media Converters and Chassis Cards, The ION Platform is supported by a full range of compact stand-alone media converter devices including, our mini media converter – one of the smallest form factor remote systems anywhere. In addition to media conversion, select stand-alone devices also provide Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) delivery and extension of data and power to the remote networking equipment.
- Spider Duo, The Spider Duo is ideal for those who need local access, as well as the flexibility of KVM-over-IP in a single integrated solution. Its palm-sized, “zero-U” design is perfect for space-constrained applications. What’s more, Spider Duo requires no additional software and allows full BIOS level control of the host system.