ISC East 2023
We’re attending ISC East at the Javits Center, NYC, November 15 – 16 and are excited to showcase our expanded product and solution offerings! Stop by booth 325 to experience our innovative security and IoT solutions that reduce downtime, centralize management and make your network smarter.
Register Today for a FREE Pass Request A Meeting
This transformative tech is going from hype to reality:
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.
- NEW! X300 Series, the new X300 Cellular Compact IoT Gateway Solution combines Lantronix’s IoT gateway hardware with a premium services subscription, including centralized device management, cellular data, enhanced security, and expert technical support in an all-in-one package.
- LS Series, a managed Layer 2 Hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE++ switches that offers 720W total PoE budget for powering LED lighting, high-powered security and surveillance cameras and other IP devices. Its small footprint and hardened temperature rating make it ideal for powering IP devices distributed throughout a building.
- SISPM1040-3000-L3 Series, this hardened Gigabit Ethernet PoE switches offers a powerful Layer 2 and Layer 3 features and performance to meet the demands of Smart City and Utility, Transportation, Security and Surveillance applications where performance and reliability across a wide range of temperatures is required.
- Managed Hardened Gigabit PoE Switch (SISPM1040-384-LRT), managed PoE+ switch suitable for securely connecting and powering devices in hardened environments. This switch can supply up to 30 watts per port on all eight ports simultaneously. It included the embedded Device Management System (DMS) software that provides the advanced tools necessary for total management of all IP addressable devices.
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management and cellular Connectivity Services cloud platform applicatications to increase operational efficiency and prevent cyber-attacks.
- Secure Remote Access Series (SRA), which provides a simple and secure means of deploying, accessing and managing distributed network devices and endpoints such as network security cameras.
Lantronix switches are approved for use by the New York Department of Transportation (NYDOT), the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) and the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). Check out our case study here!