CISCO Live! 2023 Melbourne
Lantronix is attending CISCO Live! Melbourne at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), December 5-8, 2023 and we are excited to showcase our latest technologies used by IT administrators worldwide to keep the enterprise up and running!
Ready to take your remote management to the next level? Experience the power of Lantronix Out-of-Band Solutions with network management automation at the SecNet booth.
Increase your network resiliency with our latest products:
- LM83X, configurable to manage 8-104 devices. The LM83X is a scalable and robust LM with dual power inputs for enterprises and data centers.
- LM80, a local management solution that can automate a majority of the routine maintenance and recovery tasks of an IT admin, but faster, error-free and at a fraction of the cost.
- Control Center, enables out-of-band management by providing a centralized point of control for all Lantronix Local Managers and through this, of managed devices deployed throughout your distributed IT environment.
- SLC 8000: Advanced Console Manager, the industry’s first advanced modular console manager that provides secure access to IT equipment with RS-232 and USB console, while minimizing deployment headaches and time.
- EMG 8500 and EMG 7500 complete edge solutions for branch offices, remote locations, retail stores where small port count and integrated cellular connectivity are ideal at a cost-effective price.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, including cellular carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- LEVEL Technical Services, coupled with our resilient networking products, LEVEL provides dedicated technical support experts to assist your team with global phone support, limited lifetime warranties, and dedicated account technical specialists.