Lantronix Webinar- Industrial IoT and Wi-Fi connectivity
Industrial IoT and Wi-Fi Connectivity: 5 Things you need to know!
Free Lantronix Webinar on Tuesday, April 9, 2019, 11:00 A.M. (PST), 2:00 P.M (EST)
Industrial IoT and Wi-Fi connectivity!
– 5 Things you need to know
There are certainly some challenges in designing products for Industrial IoT deployments that some developers don’t know about or don’t consider until it is too late. Please join Lantronix, a global leader in Industrial Internet of Things -IIoT solutions, in this informative webinar, as we review the top Industrial IoT considerations, key challenges and solutions that you must consider when developing WiFi based Connected Products.
- General requirements of Industrial IoT deployments
- How to properly calculate the total cost of ownership for your connected product and how you can reduce it.
- Importance of Security.
At Lantronix, we enable businesses to focus on their business while we take care of their IoT connectivity, manageability, and security needs.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Systems Integrators of IIoT solutions.
- Enterprise IT engineers and engineer managers responsible for selection of IIoT solutions design.
Vishal Kakkad is the Director of Product Marketing at Lantronix. Join Vishal as he highlights the the top Considerations you must know about Industrial IoT WiFi based Connected products.
Note: Lantronix respects and values your online privacy. Your contact information will not be shared or sold to any third parties.