Join Lantronix at International Security Expo (ISE)
Lantronix is attending the International Security Expo at Olympia London, September 27 – 28. Stop by stand G75 to experience our latest security and surveillance solutions for a smarter tomorrow.
Security Device Networking & Device Management:
- ConsoleFlow™, Lantronix’s centralized management software for Remote Environment Management (REM) and Out-of-Band Management (OOBM), that includes True Zero-Touch provisioning of Lantronix IoT devices.
- Lantronix Connectivity Services, carrier or global cellular connectivity and VPN security options that are tailored to each user’s IoT fleet or remote environment connectivity requirements.
- FOX3 Series is a compact, all-in-one cellular telematics gateway combining a rich connectivity choice with our powerful Edge intelligence and premium features
- G520 Series, Lantronix’s next-generation IoT cellular LTE CAT 4 and 5G gateways that are designed for industrial applications with pre-enabled ConsoleFlow™ device management & cellular Connectivity Services to increase operational efficiency & prevent cyber-attacks.
- Our high-speed 10 Gigabit Network Interface Card (NIC), ideal for Fibre-to-the-Desk solutions and to future-proof your network.
- The SISTP1040-551-LRT can be used to power PoE lighting, high powered IP cameras and digital signage.
- Our EMG 8500 Edge Management Gateway, equipped with ConsoleFlow, is the perfect edge solution for branch offices, remote locations to help reduce downtime.
- Available in 2G, 3G and LTE-M1, the BOLERO40 Series, is a compact range of rugged IP 67 IPmicro-tracker especially designed to match environmental, mechanical and electrical requirements of the vehicle tracking market.